Game Thread: Game 1 vs Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Game Thread: Game 1 vs Knicks

What's dumber than beating yourself .... everyone here knew the C's needed a backup SF and a trade was just a matter of time and you claim to NEVER POST HERE AGAIN IF EITHER PERK OR BBD ARE TRADED ... HAHAHA!!! Who else did the C's have to trade other than those two ... talk about low BB IQ, You win hands down!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Instead of bragging about the slimmest of wins you should be embarrassed by the fact that in reality I was right ... had BBD been traded for Green or anotrher SF preseason and the C's forced to sign a FA PF from those remaining (which was the scenario that you squawked about which prompted me to bet that Tolliver would prove to be an adequate replacement) this is what they would have gotten (Stats per the bet given equal playing time) for $2.2M rather than $3.3M not to mention another year under contract for $2.05M!

Glen Davis  vs  Anthony Tolliver (Reg season based on 29.5 m/p/g)

PPG /> BBD 11.7 - TVR 9.4
    RPG /> BBD  5.4 - TVR 5.5
    APG /> BBD  1.2 - TVR 1.8
    STL /> BBD  1.0 - TVR 0.6
    BLK /> BBD  0.4 - TVR 0.6
    TO  /> BBD  1.1 - TVR 1.1
    FG% /> BBD 45% -TVR 45%
    3P% /> BBD 13% - TVR 41%
    FT% /> BBD 74% - TVR 80%

WOW, your guy beat mine by 2.3 points but cost $1M more this past season and much more to be resigned for next year if at all!

You have nothing to gloat about ... In fact, based on the above you could say I lost the bet but won the war.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

But it is coming out of your pocket ... as long as you post I will continue to post. You break your promise so I'll break mine ... an eye for an eye. Happy Posting!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Game 1 vs Knicks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Game 1 vs Knicks : You already admitted to losing the bet and now you're saying you're going to break your promise. What kind of person are you? Seriously, Mployee8, on a public forum you admit to losing a bet and that you will not honor it. You then add by saying you're going to break your promise. You totally have no integrity.  It's really pathetic, Mployee8. I mean you talk a lot, but when it comes down to it, when it's time to man up, you resort to making excuses and using crab mentality as a defense. You're nothing but a scum bag, Mployee8.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Not only that, he could still participate as ky, Rico, or any of his other usernames without squelching on your bet.