Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks

Great Win when the Big three Rondo and J/O all have there A game at the same time we can beat anyone

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

This is a Laugher and Ray and Pierce Shut shyt down!!!  Rondo is just doing what he always does around this time of year.....drive all the trolls back to their little caves.... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : It's not that I love murphy it's the big baby has 6 points in the ENTIRE SERIES!  nenad Krystic has ZERO points in the series. last year murphy averaged 11 rebounds 15 points a game. I'm willing to give him a chance give how AWFUL our backup big men have played. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

He had a chance all year....in NJ and then on the Celtics. He's showed he's washed up.  I say he gets no more chances.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Starters came in focused from the get go... only our own bench can beat us.

Forget the 3ball shooting, thats partly good offensive and more so poor defense by the Knicks.  The Celts played real tough defense early in the game and during the 3rd qtr when the game was taken over

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]For an optimistic statement:   Our bench can only get better and I believe they will.  I also agree with anearlier post that we should change up our second unit a bit.  I'd like to see murphy out there a bit with his height and shooting ability.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

I agree again. Krystic has completly lost his confidence. He's not giving anything. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : He had a chance all year....in NJ and then on the Celtics. He's showed he's washed up.  I say he gets no more chances.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

You think he can do worse than ZERO points in three games? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]For an optimistic statement:   Our bench can only get better and I believe they will.  I also agree with anearlier post that we should change up our second unit a bit.  I'd like to see murphy out there a bit with his height and shooting ability.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Thank You, thats what I have been saying. Let the guy get more minutes, we are going to need to utilize his height. We are going to need more production from the bench in the next round.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : He had a chance all year....in NJ and then on the Celtics. He's showed he's washed up.  I say he gets no more chances.

And last year he averaged 14.5 points and 11 rebounds. Last year is a bad example for your argument. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I usually hate the 2nd chance point stat. Not tonight. Good on the boards, Great team D, lights out shooting. The energy was great. It was nice to see this kind of win. The next game is the most important, just like always.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Cant fault Doc if he does go with Murphy... anyone gonna cry if Kristic sits the bench?

DWest too... whats with this guy? Passing up wide open shots, hesitating.... Hes not playing like earlier this season.. He could really help if he did.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks:
    [QUOTE]The Celtics have to play better to win this game tonight.  The first game in New York and I am sure that the Knicks are really going to try to win this game.  The Celtics bench has to step up tonight to have a chance of winning.  Also have to play better team defense.  They could win this game easily, if they are able to stop Carmelo, Amare, etc, from scoring a significant amount of points. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Susan you are now the designated thread starter for Game On.    You better not be late.  Matter of fact start it now so no one else does.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Cant fault Doc if he does go with Murphy... anyone gonna cry if Kristic sits the bench? DWest too... whats with this guy? Passing up wide open shots, hesitating.... Hes not playing like earlier this season.. He could really help if he did.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Krystic has Zero points in three games. I 'm bettin' Murph could at least match that effort. I'm not sure what is going on with D.West. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]This is a Laugher and Ray and Pierce Shut shyt down!!!  Rondo is just doing what he always does around this time of year.....drive all the trolls back to their little caves.... 
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Careful... we don't want to peak to soon.

Still a ways to go for #18.

We're not home free just yet.

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : Careful... we don't want to peak to soon. Still a ways to go for #18. We're not home free just yet. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

I agree with you for once. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]If we were more careful with the basketball, this game would be long over.  Pierce and Rondo are just too careless with the basketball.  This is the NBA and you KNOW the Knicks are going to make a run.  We need to distance ourselves from them as much as possible and throwing the ball away needlessly isn't going to make it easier. Let's keep pounding and just plain executing.  And don't let up defensively.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

Petey I don't know what you expect from Pierce and Rondo.  Both of them played extremely well.  Paul had 3 to's which is his MO.  Other that 3 to's he was flawless.  Rondo also played well. Distributed the ball and set a team record for assists in a playoff game.  Slow down and wait for the results.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

I was glad Doc finally had the smarts to take the bench out as the lead was dwindling .... Awesome win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : You think he can do worse than ZERO points in three games? 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Yes, he can do worse.  If he plays no defense and gets beat by the Knicks players he GIVES UP points.   I'm sorry, gents, but Murphy has shown 1 good game out of the entire time he's been with us.  You keep quoting what he did last year in starter minutes in Indiana.  Well, he's now a sub and as a sub, he's shown NO ability to deliver at any time for a lottery team nor for a playoff team.   History shows - he cannot deliver anymore and he's done.   I think he's a horrible defensive player and now that he has no offense, as well - he's useless.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : Yes, he can do worse.  If he plays no defense and gets beat by the Knicks players he GIVES UP points.   I'm sorry, gents, but Murphy has shown 1 good game out of the entire time he's been with us.  You keep quoting what he did last year in starter minutes in Indiana.  Well, he's now a sub and as a sub, he's shown NO ability to deliver at any time for a lottery team nor for a playoff team.   History shows - he cannot deliver anymore and he's done.   I think he's a horrible defensive player and now that he has no offense, as well - he's useless.

I don't usually disagree with you but I don't think Murph could make our second team any worse that they are now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : I don't usually disagree with you but I don't think Murph could make our second team any worse that they are now.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Well, its HARD to make them worse than they are now since they are delivering nothing.  But, we can only imagine and conjecture about whether Murphy would add something or not.   We just have to agree to disagree on this one, my friend.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : Well, its HARD to make them worse than they are now since they are delivering nothing.  But, we can only imagine and conjecture about whether Murphy would add something or not.   We just have to agree to disagree on this one, my friend.

How about this?  Lets give him a chance and see what happens?  Whats the worse that can happen,  our lead will go away?  I am use to see that anyway.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]If we were more careful with the basketball, this game would be long over.  Pierce and Rondo are just too careless with the basketball.  This is the NBA and you KNOW the Knicks are going to make a run.  We need to distance ourselves from them as much as possible and throwing the ball away needlessly isn't going to make it easier. Let's keep pounding and just plain executing.  And don't let up defensively.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, Pierce and Rondo were terrible.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : I'm always fascinated with the love for Murphy.  WHY?   I undersand the request for Wafer, but Murphy was cast off by New Jersey, played horrible for us, showed all year he can't shoot, is too slow to play D.   Why would you want him in at all?
    This is a silly post.New Jersey went with a youth movement.Murphy got hurt when he came to Boston.Guys don`t forget how to shoot.He couldn`t possibly play worse than Krstic. Rasheed could outplay Krstic in his bedroom slippers. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]If this game gets close in the 4th, Im gonna put my foot through the tv
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Karl,

The Celts won this game, and I've watched your posts throughout the game. So far you sound like we lost. Nothing but negative posts to this point. What's the deal here ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : Karl, The Celets won this game, and I've watched your posts throughout the game. So far you sound like we lost. Nothing but negative posts to this point. What's the deal here ?
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

Karl may not be a believer just yet.

Pud