Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks

karl to puddin: don't help me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : 13 exclamation points, wow! 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

am i not supposed to be excited??? its amazing how much u love me though... u must be missing ky

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : Yes, he can do worse.  If he plays no defense and gets beat by the Knicks players he GIVES UP points.   I'm sorry, gents, but Murphy has shown 1 good game out of the entire time he's been with us.  You keep quoting what he did last year in starter minutes in Indiana.  Well, he's now a sub and as a sub, he's shown NO ability to deliver at any time for a lottery team nor for a playoff team.   History shows - he cannot deliver anymore and he's done.   I think he's a horrible defensive player and now that he has no offense, as well - he's useless.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

You're saying he is not the defensive force krystic is? I'm sorry, I disagree. When you can't score a point in three games, when you averaging 1-2 rebounds a game and when the other team holds a dunk-a-thon on your head, it's time to at least consider the guy who has been a double double guy for his career. Murphy hasn't played well, this year but he has been rusty. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : That was amazing because Rivers NEVER does that.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Diagree. The Bench has been on and off all year and although I'm now in Milwaukee, almost every game I've seen this year, Docs had to put the starters in to cover for his bench.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.