GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21

In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : Dont worry, Shaqs back in.... he should close off the baseline
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Shaq is in the game?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Another blowup type game in the making. This is getting old.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

kg didnt wanna get dunked on...i rather him get posterized than stand there and watch

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

After watching scads of NCAA games this past week, I've come to realize a big reason why college ball is so much more exciting.  I think the refs call a better game at the college level.  The ticky tack fouls that the C's get called for drive me nuts (almost as much as Tommy).  The college refs seem to let the players play through all those silly brush "fouls." 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I'm sorry, which team is the defensive minded one, and which one is the offensive minded again?????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Yup, refs been pretty one-way tonight.. Shaq already has 3

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]Another blowup type game in the making. This is getting old.
    Posted by Pumpsie-Green[/QUOTE]

Relax.  Long, long way to go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

There may be a long way to go, but just once I would like to see US come out and take it to the opposition rather than swimming uphill the whole game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

This is the night we surrender first place in the east (and any realistic hope for another ring this year) to the Bulls. They deserve it more than we do anyway.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Finally somebody pumfake to create a fowl..These guys want to block every  shot.. A pump fake and your on the line, and they are in fowl trouble!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

This game is............OVAH!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knicks-Power. Show Knicks-Power's posts

Knicks lookingggggg gooddddd!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]This is the night we surrender first place in the east (and any realistic hope for another ring this year) to the Bulls. They deserve it more than we do anyway.
    why do the bulls deserve it more than us? and chill out this isnt a game 7

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

What is going on? NY is on a back to back and blowing out the Celtics. This is a joke. 11 points so in the 2nd? Doc needs to make some serious line up changes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

REfs been terrible... Celts offense stagnating

Ray taking dumb shots, driving the baseline and nowhere to go, as usual

Knicks are juiced up and making plays...blocking shots.

KG having a bad 2nd Q

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

and i think we had a better season considering injuries we are still right at the top

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]This is the night we surrender first place in the east (and any realistic hope for another ring this year) to the Bulls. They deserve it more than we do anyway.

Wow, you're really going to give up on the season in the second quarter of a regular season game?  What if the real Pumpsie had given up so easily? BTW, I was at his first game at Fenway.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

We just don't have the  cojones to play D..like we used to...There is no attitude or heart out there..common guys! Play like champions...Shack is in street clothes!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sorry, which team is the defensive minded one, and which one is the offensive minded again?????
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

So far looks like NY is playing better defense than C's tonite. We need both Oneals back in action asap, otherwise no # 18.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knicks-Power. Show Knicks-Power's posts

[QUOTE]and i think we had a better season considering injuries we are still right at the top
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

think again son.  serious problems are developing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : think again son.  serious problems are developing.
    Posted by Knicks-Power[/QUOTE]

Dude, you think your knicks are actually going to go anywhere this season? Think again!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Clyde said it... end of 2nd quarter... Knicks are leaving Rondo and doubling Pierce..

I guess Doc still puts ROndo out there in these spots for________________??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : think again son.  serious problems are developing.
    Posted by Knicks-Power[/QUOTE]
    this coming from a guy whos team is worse after the trade...arent you 7-8 since melo came...serious problems are definitely developing for the knicks

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knicks-Power. Show Knicks-Power's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : Dude, you think your knicks are actually going to go anywhere this season? Think again!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

absolutely, we are going to ruffle a lot of feathers come playoff time.  maybe win a series or two. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knicks-Power. Show Knicks-Power's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : this coming from a guy whos team is worse after the trade...arent you 7-8 since melo came...serious problems are definitely developing for the knicks
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

watch and learn.  we're putting it together starting tonight!