1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21

In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21:
    [QUOTE]We should score over 100 tonight NY plays no D
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

how's that workin out 4 ya?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Another uninspiring first half, but I'll be hanging in until the end.  I would never give up on these guys.  Someone here seems to have forgotten they came back from fifteen down last game against NO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knicks-Power. Show Knicks-Power's posts

Krstic a lousy 3 points and 2 rebounds?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : absolutely, we are going to ruffle a lot of feathers come playoff time.  maybe win a series or two. 
    Posted by Knicks-Power[/QUOTE]

No they're not.  They're one and done, and probably won't even get by the first round.  I'm not sure in what world you can imagine the Knicks getting by the second round, but it's important to dream.

They're either going to draw Miami, Boston, or Chicago.  And here's one for you:  When was the last time this Knicks team faced any playoff games?  Chauncy and Amare are the only players on that team with any significant playoff experience.  Do you even know when your team was last in the playoffs?  How'd that work out again? 

It's not 1972.  Chicago is going to throttle the Knicks in the opening round, if it even comes to that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

everyone missing open shots. Sad Rondo looks like he is back doing his part steals made good passes to wide open man then a big miss. He rebounding an driving hope we dont waist his effort.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knicks-Power. Show Knicks-Power's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : No they're not.  They're one and done, and probably won't even get by the first round.  I'm not sure in what world you can imagine the Knicks getting by the second round, but it's important to dream. They're either going to draw Miami, Boston, or Chicago.  And here's one for you:  When was the last time this Knicks team faced any playoff games?  Chauncy and Amare are the only players on that team with any significant playoff experience.  Do you even know when your team was last in the playoffs?  How'd that work out again?  It's not 1972.  Chicago is going to throttle the Knicks in the opening round, if it even comes to that.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]
    son, what don't you understand?  knicks on the verge of breaking out and tonight we start with a big W.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

gIn Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21:
    [QUOTE]everyone missing open shots. Sad Rondo looks like he is back doing his part steals made good passes to wide open man then a big miss. He rebounding an driving hope we dont waist his effort.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]
    glad that you brought this up...we seem to really hate on rondo when he plays bad but tonight he is being aggressive and barely anyone mentioned it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Can someone explain why Melo's elbow to BB's face wasn't called anything?  He literally lifted his elbow and swung it into Baby's face.  I get that if it's accidental there should be no call, but that sure didn't look accidental. 
    What am I missing, and why didn't Tommy lose his **** over that play? 

No excuses, though. Celtics look just terrible. If Boston doesn't trim this lead to about 8 in the first 5 minutes of the 3rd, this one is going to get real ugly.  It's either going to be the Celtics by about 4, or NY by more than 20. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

KG started out ok but is playing like garbage.. passing up some open shots, backing away from picking up the weak side, going up weak, giving Stot too much room..

Refs bending over backwards for the Knicks...

Still, Knicks playing with fire... Melo having a good game, Turiaf playing like Wilt Chamberlain

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : son, what don't you understand?  knicks on the verge of breaking out and tonight we start with a big W.
    i like that you are keeping faith in your team but come on, do you actually think the knicks have a better chance at a title or even getting out the 1st round than the celtics?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : son, what don't you understand?  knicks on the verge of breaking out and tonight we start with a big W.

2004.  Swept by the Nets in round one.  Guess you haven't been a Knick fan for long, huh? You just finding that bandwagon?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : 2004.  Swept by the Nets in round one.  Guess you haven't been a Knick fan for long, huh? You just finding that bandwagon?
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]
    HAHAHAHA!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knicks-Power. Show Knicks-Power's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : i like that you are keeping faith in your team but come on, do you actually think the knicks have a better chance at a title or even getting out the 1st round than the celtics?
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

we start tonight by putting the hurt on the celtics.  i hope shaq comes back for post season so we can beat on him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

stupid foul by KG to start the 3rd

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]REfs been terrible... Celts offense stagnating Ray taking dumb shots, driving the baseline and nowhere to go, as usual Knicks are juiced up and making plays...blocking shots. KG having a bad 2nd Q
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Come on, man. stop reacting emotionally.   Ray takes dumb shots and goes now where as usual?   So far off.  That's not our issue.

There are a lot of theories on the Celtics' woes.  It appears we've all been wrong so far.  Starters are rested.   Rondo playing well....and we're still getting killed.  I still believe we'll come back, though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Ray having a horse**** game

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Wow - is Krstic a terrible defensive player or what?  He wasn't even watching his man behind him!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : we start tonight by putting the hurt on the celtics.  i hope shaq comes back for post season so we can beat on him.

Yur knicks are not going to get past round 1, just deal with it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

refs are really killing the celtics its like they have something against them

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : Come on, man. stop reacting emotionally.   Ray takes dumb shots and goes now where as usual?   So far off.  That's not our issue. There are a lot of theories on the Celtics' woes.  It appears we've all been wrong so far.  Starters are rested.   Rondo playing well....and we're still getting killed.  I still believe we'll come back, though.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

If ur gonna quote me, be accurate. I said Ray took some dumb shots AND he also drives the baseline and goe nowhere as usual... meaning he always gets in trouble there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Lots of issues for our team, but one of the issues is that our Captain is having a very bad stretch of games.....tonight included.  Look at his last 6 games or so with shots and defense.  Not good.  Not blaming him for everything, just saying he's a key element who's not playing well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Whew....Rondo saved Ray's a--.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Rays gunna need stiches. it will give him rest tho

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

WOW, elbow by Fields busts Ray open... Refs really got a handle on this game

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Rondo almost has double double. garnett fired up!