Garnett sitting court side at the Spurs game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Garnett sitting court side at the Spurs game?

I think we should see GArnett on the bench for Wed. game against the Spurs.  If we don't I am a lot more concerned about his injury.  To show up he will want to be walking relatively normal.  I think it will tell us everything about this "calf injury" if we don't see him very soon.  Remember two years ago they said he would be out four games initially.

We know our season rests on this guy coming back close to what he was.  I heard Doc after the Toronto game say I don't know if Kevin will be back by Wed.  I love Doc but I felt this comment was disingenious at best.  He knew Kevin was not playing Wed. We all knew.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Garnett sitting court side at the Spurs game?

hopefully he does come on out and sit on the bench.  Im just a little concerned because caron butler's injury looked to the same and he may miss the rest of the season.  I havent checked to see if the MRI results have came back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Don't worry about it.  You can rag on me all you want if he's not back on the 17th for the game with Orlando.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigFive. Show TheBigFive's posts

Doubt he'll be there. It's been his thing or the team thing to be as secretive as possible about the injury. Showing up injured cuz u can't play during the playoffs is one thing, this is just a different situation. Not revealing the depth or the severity of the injury is so not new with the Celtics n KG anymore.
    He won't be there. Least I'm not counting on him being there.

The good thing is we keep hearing things like he's better, he wants to play, he's way ahead of schedule. so I guess, that's good (in a way). But you just gotta wait and see him on the court playing. Will he have the same kind of explosiveness as before or will he return to the last year version? That we shall find out very soon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

I think when KG is out he does not usually sit on the bench because he is such a distraction.  He wants to play and can not keep his mouth shut, so for most of his career if he is out he does not sit on the bench.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Let's hope for the best in regards to K.G's injury. Let's not try and think that it's like what happenned in 2009. I remember the details all too well also. I'd just assume forget and hope it's not happenning this time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3+pointer. Show 3+pointer's posts

He has to come out and sit on the bench good for the ball club if they see him no one will say i did not come to play Lol  like the chicago series u saw how it ended right if he dont show up will be like today or every day no energy the timborwolves won only nine games brings u problems.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Garnett sitting court side at the Spurs game?:
    [QUOTE]I think we should see GArnett on the bench for Wed. game against the Spurs.  If we don't I am a lot more concerned about his injury.  To show up he will want to be walking relatively normal.  I think it will tell us everything about this "calf injury" if we don't see him very soon.  Remember two years ago they said he would be out four games initially. We know our season rests on this guy coming back close to what he was.  I heard Doc after the Toronto game say I don't know if Kevin will be back by Wed.  I love Doc but I felt this comment was disingenious at best.  He knew Kevin was not playing Wed. We all knew.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Your reading a lot into things.  Garnett doesn't like to sit on the bench if he is out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

One on one, you may be right I just think considering the injury previous to this it would say something if he is there not limping and walking normally. It says to the crowd and all those watching it is not like last time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I want to see Garnett on the bench because I want to know the the truth of this injury.  If he is injured as he was in Utah, the hunt for the championship is over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think that we pretty much have the truth of this injury. They've said 2 weeks maximum right?  If it was worse, they'd be more vague.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Maybe I am being paranoid.  Hope you are right.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

If the past is any indication, he will not be on the bench.

He does not handle being on the bench well, as was evident during his previous long recovery. As Doc has said, when he's not playing, the other players tend to ignore his coaching tips.  

In addition, his motor and his mouth are constantly going on the sideline, and he becomes a target for detractors and a distraction for others.

The best thing is to let him do what he wants to do.