GET A GRIP ON REALITY, PLEASE!!!

UFO conspiracies

Area 51

Tin foil hat

Black helicopter sightings

the world ends in 2012

The antichrist is coming

the sky is fallen.....

What is with all you CELTICS fans?  Ridiculus trade ideas, ridiculous ideas of bringing back players.....this is RIDICULUS!!!!! All the bashing of players!!! Thuis team is 22-4 and have the best record in the East and 2nd best in the NBA.  I an't believe some of the crap that is posted. psuedo GMs and psycologists around here...they know what players are thinking and feeling and sure must be buddies with DA talking crazy trade proposals.  It's all well in good to discuss these things, but folks have gone off the deep end......THE SKY IS NOT FALLING!!!!!!

FORMER PLAYERS ARENT WALKING THROUGHTHOSE DOORS......EVER AGAIN!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: GET A GRIP ON REALITY, PLEASE!!!

If we're expecting West, JON, Perk & Rondo to return in the next month and being close to form, I dont see us needing anybody else.

I mean, if someone wants to gift us a stud, hard to say no. Outside of that, we're set imo. Any deeper and the playing time will be so short, the depth will defeat its own purpose.

We win a title this year if healthy and the &#*#^*% refs call is straight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: GET A GRIP ON REALITY, PLEASE!!!:
    [QUOTE]A few counter-points:   1) Rivers has stated THIS SEASON his frustration with Daniels' up and down       performance.  No one can deny he's playing well, but even his coach       realizes his inconsitencies.  I believe Rivers quote was (and this       happened after a strong game by Marquis) "I'm going to be even tougher       on him now because he's shown the level he can play at.   2)  If trade talk is to happen at least some players who are performing well        need to be mentioned (i.e. Daniels).  No one is proposing Wafer, Harangody        and a draft pick for Wallace.   3)  None of us really knows what we are talking about.  It is harmless        speculating   4)  One thing is certain; any gm or coach that isn't continuously identifying        areas of improvement is not not doing their job.  We are just trying tom       "play along with them"
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]

Doc can say the say thing to just about every player on the team.

I dont think Quis is going to be traded or anyone else.. unless a no brainer comes along.

Give me Melo for AB, Luke & a pick  = no brainer...dumb move by Nuggets, a cant say no by the Celts... Wallace would be great if we could give up garbage for him, like JON and a bunch of junk.. thing is, what team will make such a stupid move?  Certainly can happen and DA has to take a look but all things being equal... we got a great team as is, when healthy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In Response to GET A GRIP ON REALITY, PLEASE!!!:
    [QUOTE]UFO conspiracies Area 51 Tin foil hat Black helicopter sightings the world ends in 2012 The antichrist is coming the sky is fallen..... What is with all you CELTICS fans?  Ridiculus trade ideas, ridiculous ideas of bringing back players.....this is RIDICULUS!!!!! All the bashing of players!!! Thuis team is 22-4 and have the best record in the East and 2nd best in the NBA.  I an't believe some of the crap that is posted. psuedo GMs and psycologists around here...they know what players are thinking and feeling and sure must be buddies with DA talking crazy trade proposals.  It's all well in good to discuss these things, but folks have gone off the deep end......THE SKY IS NOT FALLING!!!!!! FORMER PLAYERS ARENT WALKING THROUGHTHOSE DOORS......EVER AGAIN!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

JDM,
    Good post - thank you.
    Unfortunately it's the nature of BDC: there're quite a few people who think that they're better GMs than DA and better coaches than Doc (not that they ever coached a college or NBA team, let alone managed one). So, take it easy and ignore all those threads.
    BTW, I know for a fact that they developed a program for some of the NBA stars in Area 51: after 3 months training they get telekinetic abilities which allow them to guide bball right into an opponent basketTongue out

AK

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to GET A GRIP ON REALITY, PLEASE!!! : JDM, Good post - thank you. Unfortunately it's the nature of BDC: there're quite a few people who think that they're better GMs than DA and better coaches than Doc (not that they ever coached a college or NBA team, let alone managed one). So, take it easy and ignore all those threads. BTW, I know for a fact that they developed a program for some of the NBA stars in Area 51: after 3 months training they get telekinetic abilities which allow them to guide bball right into an opponent basket AK
    Posted by sinus007[/QUOTE]

Maybe we could take up a collection to send Rondo to Area 51 to train him to use telepathy to shoot open 12 footers... and freebies.

Can't hurt. Might help. 

Nothing to lose except maybe some bus fare.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

In Response to GET A GRIP ON REALITY, PLEASE!!!:
    [QUOTE]UFO conspiracies Area 51 Tin foil hat Black helicopter sightings the world ends in 2012 The antichrist is coming the sky is fallen..... What is with all you CELTICS fans?  Ridiculus trade ideas, ridiculous ideas of bringing back players.....this is RIDICULUS!!!!! All the bashing of players!!! Thuis team is 22-4 and have the best record in the East and 2nd best in the NBA.  I an't believe some of the crap that is posted. psuedo GMs and psycologists around here...they know what players are thinking and feeling and sure must be buddies with DA talking crazy trade proposals.  It's all well in good to discuss these things, but folks have gone off the deep end......THE SKY IS NOT FALLING!!!!!! FORMER PLAYERS ARENT WALKING THROUGHTHOSE DOORS......EVER AGAIN!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

It's a sports forum man.  You take all of the above out and all you have left is three guys talking about how well Ray Allen shoots free throws.

It's all part of the fun.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to GET A GRIP ON REALITY, PLEASE!!! : It's a sports forum man.  You take all of the above out and all you have left is three guys talking about how well Ray Allen shoots free throws. It's all part of the fun.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]
        That's the way I see it. It's fun to speculate on trades, free agent signings etc. The talk of trades and signings really increases during the summer months. Many of us including myself love to play arm chair G.M. We know we're not Danny Ainge. If I were to have delusions of grandeur it wouldn't be Danny Ainge. It's just good clean and sane fun.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

What'a ridiculous is how you spell ridiculous...lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

13 in a row, things look pretty good to me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

Get JO, Perk and West back and we'll really see something. 

That's one reality that I'm looking forward to.