GO HEAT!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosToNFan-inLA. Show BosToNFan-inLA's posts

GO HEAT!!!!!!!

First and foremost, I am a CELTIC FAN, so calm down. HaHa!!  I am a HUGE basketball fan, so I watch all the games I can.  I have, as I am sure you have, been keeping up with the drama in Miami (LOVE THE FIVE GAME LOSING STREAK!!!) but tonight I will be a HEAT fan.  The Lakers will always be ENEMY #1 and I am ready for their streak to be SNAPPED and really hope the Heat can FINALLY pull off a win! 

So, only for tonight: GO HEAT!!!!  LoL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

Re: GO HEAT!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I was a Clipper fan.

Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

If ur a boston fan... you want to pad your lead with the heat.... So why in the hell would you root for them???  Any BOSTON fan on the board knows that...  You have to get out of the EAST first which problably would go through the HEAT so it would serve you better as a CELTIC FAN to have your lead on the HEAT widens...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: GO HEAT!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

that was funny. Love the clown suit. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from b126962. Show b126962's posts

[QUOTE]Lakers-Heat tickets: Prices are enough to make one cry ( 18 ) March 10, 2011 |  6:33 am The good news is that you can still get tickets to Thursday night's Lakers-Heat game without going bankrupt. The bad news is that if you want a seat where you don't need binoculars to see expressions on players' faces, you'll need a really big checking account or a credit card with five figures as the limit. The Lakers-Heat game is the most coveted ticket for Miami this season. The average seat is going for $342, according to Ben Kessler of SeatGeek.com . That's a 161% increase over the season average. It's currently more than double the asking price of the average seat for next month's Celtics-Heat game, at $184. Seating in the nose-bleed 400 section is going for $119 a ticket. A courtside seat is going for an average of $8,555. At least a round-trip plane ticket to Miami would be less. -- Dan Loumena
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]
    So?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

Pay attention to one thing tonight: the amount of Lakers fans there are in Miami. When the Lakers are on the road, it's always neat to watch the thousands of fans in every arena cheer on the Lake-show. It just reminds me of how special our team is. You need to recognize that the Lakers are the darlings of the NBA; the top dogs of basketball; the team with more fans than any other. Something Boston had back in the ancient past 50's and 60's when the NBA only had 8 teams in the league...

Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Im a Celtics fan in LA, BORN AND RAISED(what up fitz!!!)....Been a fan since 1980.  I never will want the Fakers to win any game.  No matter what is at stake.  The lakers can go 0-82 and I would be ecstatic.  I never cheer for the rivals.  We have decent lead over the cHEAT and they are not a threat.  The threat now is the baby BULLS.  

I wear my Celtics gear proudly in LA.  Not a Fakers fan say a word.  I dont live in the suburbs either.  But when a Fakers fan pop off at the mouth about me being a fan, I just ask them to politely take off the Cowboys, Eagles, Yankees, etc hat.  

These fans in La are farewheather fans....They were quiet as chuch mice during the Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel days.....

Go HEAT or matter of fact, GO ANYONE playing the FAKERS!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from medvegasguy. Show medvegasguy's posts

Does LA have newspapers?  Are they just so terribly written that Los Angeles people have to come to the Boston Globe for good reporting?  It sure seems that way with all the trolls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]If ur a boston fan... you want to pad your lead with the heat.... So why in the hell would you root for them???  Any BOSTON fan on the board knows that...  You have to get out of the EAST first which problably would go through the HEAT so it would serve you better as a CELTIC FAN to have your lead on the HEAT widens...
    Posted by Aslanb0ynn[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  It is really better for the Celtics if the Lakers win tonight. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

The Lakers will crush the Heat tonight.

I do look forward to a Lakers Celtics finals.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I love my Celtics and Basketball and nothing is better than a Celtics Lakers Final.
    Most hate on these boards one way or the other is a sign of respect both ways

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Need more than one basketball for this game...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Ha, Ha, I predict more Kleenex!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]Ha, Ha, I predict more Kleenex!
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

The personal trainer better have tissues in his medical bag, big time...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I believe Celtics fans should be cheering on whoever is playing The Bulls. Right now they have arguably one of the leagues best coaches, a great group of players and they play real defence.

The Bulls are the threat to the Celtics. The Heat have merely shown how fragile they are with their latest performances. Both on the court and in the locker room.

It's like a classic mis-direction. Everyone focused on The Heat all season. And not looking on their flank, there the Bulls are coming charging in from.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]I believe Celtics fans should be cheering on whoever is playing The Bulls. Right now they have arguably one of the leagues best coaches, a great group of players and they play real defence. The Bulls are the threat to the Celtics. The Heat have merely shown how fragile they are with their latest performances. Both on the court and in the locker room. It's like a classic mis-direction. Everyone focused on The Heat all season. And not looking on their flank, there the Bulls are coming charging in from.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]
    See my post on the previous page

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Im a Celtics fan in LA, BORN AND RAISED(what up fitz!!!)....Been a fan since 1980.  I never will want the Fakers to win any game.  No matter what is at stake.  The lakers can go 0-82 and I would be ecstatic.  I never cheer for the rivals.  We have decent lead over the cHEAT and they are not a threat.  The threat now is the baby BULLS.   I wear my Celtics gear proudly in LA.  Not a Fakers fan say a word.  I dont live in the suburbs either.  But when a Fakers fan pop off at the mouth about me being a fan, I just ask them to politely take off the Cowboys, Eagles, Yankees, etc hat.   These fans in La are farewheather fans....They were quiet as chuch mice during the Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel days..... Go HEAT or matter of fact, GO ANYONE playing the FAKERS!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im with you there man! Fakers are like gophers, only coming out when the team wins. Ive been in LA for past 30 years and seen it all the time. I loved it when I drove around LA with Celtics 2008 champion banner!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Wade steals - to Lebron - jams it

Little over a minute to go, Heat up 2

Can they finally beat a good team???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Wade handling the ball down the stretch instead of Lebron... Finally someone wised up

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Miami up by 4! 46 seconds to go, close one!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Lakers gagging  lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Kobe taking his usual stupid shots that are missing by a mile.. What an over rated hot dog

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I thought logically I'd pull for LA tonight to increase the lead Celts have over Miami.  As the game progressed, my heart just wasn't in it.  As much as I don't like Mebron and as much as I want to see our lead increase - I just CANNOT PULL FOR LAKERS UNDER ALMOST ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!   Glad the Heat won.  They won't catch us anyway.  The only threat is the Bulls so I'm glad we don't have to hear about the Laker win streak anymore and see how they lost to a team that's 2 and 8 against top teams.   Happy to see Kobe and the Lakers lose!!!

What's with those crazy long shots Kobe kept taking at the end of the game???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

As one Laker troll would say, "Your Laker team is done!"

HAHAHA!!!