Goal: Better record than Lakers!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Goal: Better record than Lakers!

Don't get so blindsided by what Chicago is doing...sure I want them to lose every game till the end but what we really must do is have a better record than Dobe and his flaming shower buddies in LA!  That way, we can have game 7 in our house!  Perk was a liability...let him go! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Goal: Better record than Lakers!

Perk is not a libalitiy, let it go.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

All tied up....be afraid, be very afraid!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Hopefully the Lakers are now due for a slump...they have been a little too hot lately.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Lakers in a slump=Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOBEnumber5. Show KOBEnumber5's posts

No way the ceptics have a better record than the back to back champs. Look at the schedule, and losing to the grizz...  LMAO  

really?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

If the celts don't get home court over the Lake Show, Lakers again but in 5.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

In Response to Re: Goal: Better record than Lakers!:
    [QUOTE]If the celts don't get home court over the Lake Show, Lakers again but in 5.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

I know you're fired up about your team, but I don't think so. In fact, if the C's get Shaq back, the Lakers won't match up very well especially on the bench.

Then again, if the C's do not get Shaq back they may not even make the Finals.

We'll see...