Golden State Warriors Will Make The Playoffs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Golden State Warriors Will Make The Playoffs

Jackson is going to be in jail isn't he?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It's too bad Mark Jackson will have a team that can't defend

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennCelt53. Show KennCelt53's posts

They definitely have some shooters.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Golden State Warriors Will Make The Playoffs:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Golden State Warriors Will Make The Playoffs : The stripper that tried to extort him might go to jail.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

I had heard that the stripper was going to cop a plea, find Jesus and agree to start attending True Love Worship Center where Jackson and his wife are co-pastors. 

I wonder what a worship service there involves.

Great thread BTW.

We've long ignored the Warriors... but no more.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I agree Pud, i think this has to be the best thread of the off season so far!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Just not enough Warriors talk....    And I didn't even realize it....   

downright refreshing ....      now how about some good definative Denver chatter... 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Golden State Warriors Will Make The Playoffs : I will review the Nuggets over the weekend. Good suggestion.

and please post it on the Denver board...  where it should be

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

somehow i think this conversation will eventually lead into a Laker point...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Golden State Warriors Will Make The Playoffs:
    [QUOTE]That in itself doesn't sound like a huge accomplishment but the Western Conference has 9 teams that will probably win 45 or more games. GS also is not a regular in the playoffs, so that has to be goal #1 for them. They have an excellent starting lineup if Bogut can stay healthy and have a solid bench. They have a nice mix or veterans (Bogut, Jack, Jefferson, Landry, Lee, Curry) to go along with young players that have a lot of potential. (Barnes, Thompson, Tyler, Rush). GS also has a great mix of athletic players and great shooters such as Curry, Thompson and Rush. They should easily be in the top 5 of the league in scoring. They also have a VERY smart coach in Mark Jackson.  C: Bogut/Ezeli/Biedrins PF: Lee/LandryTyler SF: Barnes/Jefferson/Rush SG: Thompson (Curry), Bazemore PG: Curry/Jack. Jenkins I expect that they would finish in about 8th place in the west behind OKC, LAL, SA, LAC, MEM, DEN, MIN. That would leave Dallas out of the playoffs.

In what universe is the 27 year old Brandon Rush a 'young guy' in the same sentence with 20-21 year olds Barnes/Tyler/Thompson, and injured all of '12, 24 year old Steph Curry an NBA 'veteran' in the same sentence with 28-29 year olds Jack, Lee, Bogut and Landry?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

G-State has a nice young team who can give the older LA teams a hard time in that division, esp during the long regular season

Their entire year hinges on the health of Bogut and Curry.... if they both have a repeat injured season the Warriors are a top 8 lotto team, if one is hurt and the other fine then they will still end up missing the playoffs.

If Curry is a 45% from 3 20ppg scorer and Bogut a 17/11/2 then they can easily make a run at the 7 or 8 seed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Still waiting on Denver.  Will they beat the Lakers this year.  They gave them all they could handle last year and the Lakers are getting real OLD.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I am surprised someone hasn't said we are a Celtic forum, why discuss the Warriors? But as a long time Celtic fan who has lived in SF Bay area over 40 years, I go to many Golden State games...liked them too when Nelly was coach...but it's vs the hated Lakers I really like to go and hear, as if we were in Boston, "Beat LA, Beat LA" !!!

I can tell you that when Boston played the Lakers in playoffs, in sports bars I would guess that over 75% of the people were rooting for the Celtics to beat LA !

Golden State is a young & aggressive team & I expect them to give LA fits !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The fate of the Warriors has no relevance or bearing on the Celtics. Please post future Warriors commentary in a Warriors fan forum where it belongs. Thanks in advance...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Golden State Warriors Will Make The Playoffs : Good try Dusty. Just like our team did, the Lakers upgraded their roster. They are not too worried about Denver.
    PLEASE stop this, Rico.  You are fooling no one and continually humiliating yourself with your wild vascillations!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Golden State Warriors Will Make The Playoffs : Rush could have helped the Lakers because he is an excellent shooter. The Lakers would only need him to play anout 15 mpg. He has already said that he wants to be the starting SF for GS. He is looking for a bigger role with GS.

ike I said sooner than later...talk about how great the Lakers are and how they retooled over the summer.....this is pathetic...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]The fate of the Warriors has no relevance or bearing on the Celtics. Please post future Warriors commentary in a Warriors fan forum where it belongs. Thanks in advance...
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

or around the NBA

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Golden State Warriors Will Make The Playoffs : ike I said sooner than later...talk about how great the Lakers are and how they retooled over the summer.....this is pathetic...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

A tool telling us about re-tooling.....ha ha

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

No way the warriors make the playoffs with a coach who things LBJ is the greatest passing power forward in history.  I mean, this guy's on record saying so many stupid things...I don't think jackson will last the year.