Hello. I have mostly been a pest and a troll on here. I guess the Celtics/Lakers rivalry brings out intense feelings on both sides. The two greatest NBA franchises. 12 epic battles in the nba finals. The series dominated by the green team. More competitive the last 30 years. I hate the Celtics but respect them at the same time. My Lakers look fatigued mentally and physically. It's understandable trying to make it to 4 straight nba finals. No news on Kobe yet. Even with Kobe healthy or semi healthy I have my doubts we will make it back to the finals this year. This pains me to say but I believe if the Celtics get by Miami they will go on to win banner #18. I beleive the Celtics are deeper and mentally tougher then Miami and they will win that series. The Celtics look motivated and hungry to get redempetion for the heartbreaking game 7 loss to the Lakers. I know how that feels as a Laker fan (game 6, 2008). Barring any major injuries I am predicting the Celtics to beat the OKC Thunder in 5 or 6 games. If somehow the Lakers do make it back to the finals I will have to change my prediction of course and take the Lakers in 7.

Good luck...