Good News C's Up 2-0 without playing their BEST Ball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Good News C's Up 2-0 without playing their BEST Ball

Wow. Up 2-0 without having played your best ball. You have to like your chances if you are Doc and the C's. They were really outplayed for most of both games, but found a way to win. And the best part is, they really have not played a full game yet at their best. So, I think they can use that as motivation in NY. On a side note, why does ESPN hate all Boston teams again? Go C's Go B's Go SOX

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Good News C's Up 2-0 without playing their BEST Ball

In Response to Good News C's Up 2-0 without playing their BEST Ball:
    Wow. Up 2-0 without having played your best ball. You have to like your chances if you are Doc and the C's. They were really outplayed for most of both games, but found a way to win. And the best part is, they really have not played a full game yet at their best. So, I think they can use that as motivation in NY. On a side note, why does ESPN hate all Boston teams again? Go C's Go B's Go SOX
    Posted by antiqueman1

Yet????

Yet????

For Gawd sake... what are they waiting on to play at their best? A worthy opponent... like The Heat... The Bulls... to arrive???

They're chillin'.... waiting... lying like a snake in the grass ,coiled, ready to strike.... before they flip the switch???

They play ↓↓↓↓ to the short-handed, woeful Knicks and then ↑↑↑ to the 1st or 2nd seed?

Sheer genius!

Hey.. the guys in green are lulling the Heat/Bulls to sleep... and it's working.

They're finding a way to win... at the very last second!

How exciting!  I'm glued to my seat.

VERY ENTERTAINING watching this team on life supports!Embarassed

Pud

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Good News C's Up 2-0 without playing their BEST Ball:
    [QUOTE]That's why people say the playoffs is totally different from the regular season.  I'm expecting the Celtics to be at their best in the 2nd round against the Heat. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

They will definitely have to improve to even have a chance in the next round of the playoffs.  They won't continue to win games if the bench doesn't play better.   I also hope that Shaq will return and am optimistic that this will happen, but won't be surprised if he doesn't. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I wouldnt be so quick to ponder how we do the next round. We can easily be down 2-0 right now and the next 2 games in NY are quite possibly losses for us.

We are struggling right now. We struggled the last month of the season too. We need to play better ball to win this series and even think about beating the Heat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

ESPN hates new england teams?

i know its 420...but maybe you shouldnt bogart that j all day long

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

it's the mark of a great team that we can win even when we're clearly not at our best

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Ok, I'm happy with the win BUT!!

I was just sitting there shaking my head that we were struggling against THEIR BENCH!!! No Billups, no Amare!! It just shows basketball is all confidence and once they felt they could hang with us they did.

I was impressed by the way KG played. I'm wondering why Doc didn't go with KG & JON down the stretch against a small NY team?? He stays with BBD too long in my opinion and BBD legs look to be gone.

I'm glad KG got the ball against Jeffries and took it to him. Gotta see more of that from KG.

Good win but never expected it to be that close against the likes of Walker, Jeffries, Mason, Carter, Douglas and Williams.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

In case you haven't noticed, the bulls aren't exactly playing lights out.  The lakers and spurs are down 0-1.  Only the heat have had even ONE good game.

That said, I think we all know the c's will have to be a lot better.  But I think the knicks have actually played pretty well, and I KNOW Indy has played well.

Lakers?  They played terribly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

people just need to realize this team is a year older and the east is much more competitive this year.  We can still make noise, but its gonna be a much harder road.  I have seen one blowout so far in these playoffs, and that was the Heat over Philly in game 2.  Relax, let them build up some steam... was

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

best ball? we have been playing awful and somehow winning. no credit to new york from me.

we have been playing down to their level and its not good. We can play 10 times better than this.