Goran Dragic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Goran Dragic

Wow what  a true PG  .  He just beat the Lakers with a clutch 3 pointer but I wish Rondo can do that someday especially in the 4th quater in crunch time. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: Goran Dragic

In Response to Goran Dragic:
    [QUOTE]Wow what  a true PG  .  He just beat the Lakers with a clutch 3 pointer but I wish Rondo can do that someday especially in the 4th quater in crunch time. 
    Posted by RickFox17[/QUOTE]

Is that you Fierce?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

In Response to Re: Goran Dragic:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Goran Dragic : Is that you Fierce?
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

It is not him.  I just call it as I see it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stackgtr. Show stackgtr's posts

So everytime a player makes a clutch 3 we are going to compare them to Rondo?? Although rondo has not made a clutch 3 in the fourth quarter rondo has knocked down plenty of 3's in the final seconds of a quarter. In fact, if i can recall wasnt Rondo the only one fighting to hold on to the game 7 finals we lost. I believe he in fact hit a clutch three to keep us in distance in the final minute of the game, before we lost. Whats more clutch than game 7 of the nba finals??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Stackgtr,

the other teams would love it if Rondo was the one taking our 4Q 3 pt shots.   Criticism of Rondo's confidence in his jumper in crunch time is warranted (as is criticism of his FT shooting).   But, the rest of Rondo is pretty darn good.

Well - I guess I have to admit his on ball defense is erratic, as well.

But, there are still VERY few people I'd trade him for.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Dragic is a backup, but he would be a great one for us - not that I'm UN-happy with Bradley, mind you!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Goran Dragic:
    [QUOTE]Wow what  a true PG  .  He just beat the Lakers with a clutch 3 pointer but I wish Rondo can do that someday especially in the 4th quater in crunch time. 
    Posted by RickFox17[/QUOTE]
    True point guards don't make 3 pointers, they pound the ball into the floor until they are guaranteed to get an assist and are responsible for one of the lowest scoring teams in the league and drum roll please.... perfect for the team.......  So when John Stockton went consecutive years shooting over 50% from the field, 40% from 3, and 80% from the line, averaged 14 assists, and led the league in steals he was not perfect for his team...... I love reading how Rondo has "unique" talents, as if being an incomplete player at one's position makes one unique, I guess kind of like Tebow is a unique quarterback - his inability to perform some of the most basic requirements of his job makes him "unique"... maybe some of you are starting to finally come around... wait, nope...... still all idiots.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

More garbage!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Goran Dragic:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Goran Dragic : Just list all my usernames here for everyones sake. Last night you accused me of having multiple usernames. Show all my usernames for everyone to see.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I was just joking man... chill...