Gortat is the greatest center in the history of basketball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Re: Gortat is the greatest center in the history of basketball

No team in the NBA can beat the Suns if Gortat is making 3s.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

In Response to Re: Gortat is the greatest center in the history of basketball:
    [QUOTE]No team in the NBA can beat the Suns if Gortat is making 3s.
    Posted by ConnectingRod[/QUOTE]

OMG, I knew it was all over when he made that 3. 

But who cares: Jesus Shuttlesworth needs only 18 more 3s for the most 3s in NBA HISTORY....WOOOOOTT!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Gortat the giant center
    eat our giant

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Well, Shaq had two fouls in about a minute, then Perk had two in about 5 mins, so actually, our THIRD center made their backup look pretty good.  That took the whole flow out of the game for me.  I knew we were in a world of trouble when Perk came in that early.  Seems they were looking for Shaq.  Hope they let Deisel play a little bit on Sunday!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Gortat is the greatest center in the history of basketball:
    [QUOTE]Well, Shaq had two fouls in about a minute, then Perk had two in about 5 mins, so actually, our THIRD center made their backup look pretty good.  That took the whole flow out of the game for me.  I knew we were in a world of trouble when Perk came in that early.  Seems they were looking for Shaq.  Hope they let Deisel play a little bit on Sunday!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

The officiating definitely didn't help the Celtics in this game.  Just another example of the bad officiating that exists in the NBA.