Great Article!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Great Article!

Spot-on analysis!

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/2013/01/21/which-players-should-the-celtics-trade/kMK51CSRlskJkCT42xF3fL/story.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Great Article!

yes it is a good one.  I put in my votes.  The votes were interesting.  The part about who Doc was referring too was also interesting.  It was high on Rondo,  low on both KG and PP.  I was surprised that people wanted to keep Jeff Green.  I figured most wanted him gone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I  kept KG, PP, & Barbosa.  Wonder what we could get for all the ones I'd show the door to?

Didn't see AB or Sully on the list. Did you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Based on that list most people are unhappy but don't want a change except for Bass.  He is almost untradeable.  Bass needs to go back to the bench and play well off it.  And count his money.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

This is exactly what I was trying to say in the other post. Doc was directly talking to Rondo, Bass, Terry, Green. Mainly it was meant for Rondo though.

Hand the PG job over to AB and let's move on from Rondo. Get a few studs and watch how more freely the ball moves and the team doesn't have these up and down games. The Spurs don't deal with up and down games because Parker is pretty steady and consistent...when you compare the way the Spurs and Celtics PG play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I was surprised to see RR ranked as "High"! I am guessing this means that he and Doc are no longer on the same page! 

The next few weeks will be interesting! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Based on that list most people are unhappy but don't want a change except for Bass.  He is almost untradeable.  Bass needs to go back to the bench and play well off it.  And count his money.

You are right.  Bass shouldn't be playing unless he is contributing.