GREAT RONDO HISTORICAL STAT!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: GREAT RONDO HISTORICAL STAT!

i stand corrected! oscar robertson was a really great player. y isnt he routinely in most all-time top 5s? seems amazing that stockton or jason kidd never did it.... rondo is in great company. if that boy can ever start shooting, he would be an all-time great! could be the best ever at that point...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

do you think he's going to do it again this year?  the season is young.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

He's done it twice already this season and the season isn't at the halfway mark yet. I like his chances.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from catmandoo. Show catmandoo's posts

What i like about Rondo's passing is they seem to always be in the right spot for the shooters to get their shot off quick. If it's KG or Shaq for a dunk the ball is in perfectly placed up above the rim and if it's Pierce or Allen the ball is chest high so they can easily handle it and go right into the shot. Granted all of those guys are good shooters but it's harder for them now that they are older to create their own shot. Rondo is helping to extend their careers and keep their point totals up.