GREAT WIN BY OKLAHOMA CITY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

GREAT WIN BY OKLAHOMA CITY

Did anyone else watch the end of this game?  What a great win by Oklahome City.   I was very happy to see them win.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: GREAT WIN BY OKLAHOMA CITY

missed the end of the game but kendrick abdul-jabbar russell-chamberlain perkins was again the difference. no way okc wins that game without PERKY's TWO points in 19 minutes with TWO rebounds. the nba's leading scowler and growler delivered AGAIN! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: GREAT WIN BY OKLAHOMA CITY:
    [QUOTE]missed the end of the game but kendrick abdul-jabbar russell-chamberlain perkins was again the difference. no way okc wins that game without PERKY's TWO points in 19 minutes with TWO rebounds. the nba's leading scowler and growler delivered AGAIN! 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

LOL... dont forget his 4 fouls.. he didnt even get starters minutes this game.

but his stat line still looks better than Kristics lately  (sadly)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

I hate to say this because I liked OKC before the trade, but I'm hoping they lose so I can stop hearing how Perkins was critical to the Celtics' success and how he has transformed OKC.  OKC was a great team before Perk and the Celtics still play great D without him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In Response to Re: GREAT WIN BY OKLAHOMA CITY:
    [QUOTE]missed the end of the game but kendrick abdul-jabbar russell-chamberlain perkins was again the difference. no way okc wins that game without PERKY's TWO points in 19 minutes with TWO rebounds. the nba's leading scowler and growler delivered AGAIN! 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Great  sarcasm  CC  !  Perkins  has  always  been  over-rated  by  most  Celtic  fans.  I  thought  once  he  left  the  Celts  he  would  be  exposed.  He's  been  getting  into  foul  trouble  early    and  has  made  minimal  contributions  to  OKC.  And  again, he's  fortunate  to  have  two  allstars  as  teamates  and  a  third  teamate  ( Ibaka )  who  lead  the  league  in  blocks.