Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread

Well Rondo def. must be feeling good, a one handed cuff rebound and stare at the camera...?   calm down..lol   - its ok though because Powe and Allen are talking a lot of shyt but in Powes case he is backing it up....Davis waits until Powe goes to the bench to start talking smack....  this should be a good 2nd half..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

better to be up 1 then down 10 like we have been

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Boston 15 free throws at half time. Pushing the ball, attacking, pays off in many ways. 14 of 15 free throws made at the half is a big pay off.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

It's  frustrating  to  see  the  Celts  strugggling  every  night  to  beat  mediocre  teams  and  to  see  the  Bulls  winning  games  by  thirty.  Maybe  it  doesn't  matter  -  a  win  is  a  win.  However, the  team  overall  seems  to  be  out  of  sinc.  What's  up  with  2  hall  of  famers, PP  and  KG  having  only  one  field  goal  between  them  at  halftime ?  Murphy's  stats  tonight - 3  turnovers, 0  points  and  0  rebounds.  He's  been  a  total  bust.  Powe  looks  like  he  has  something  left  in  the  tank.  DA  should  have  signed  Powe  instead  of  Murphy  and  Sasha.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Fishstic has come crashing back to earth like a flying comet!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

It's  frustrating  to  see  the  Celts  strugggling  every  night  to  beat  mediocre  teams  and  to  see  the  Bulls  winning  games  by  thirty.  Maybe  it  doesn't  matter  -  a  win  is  a  win.  However, the  team  overall  seems  to  be  out  of  sinc.  What's  up  with  2  hall  of  famers, PP  and  KG  having  only  one  field  goal  between  them  at  halftime ?  Murphy's  stats  tonight - 3  turnovers, 0  points  and  0  rebounds.  He's  been  a  total  bust.  Powe  looks  like  he  has  something  left  in  the  tank.  DA  should  have  signed  Powe  instead  of  Murphy  and  Sasha

Murphy stinks. He couldn't even get on the court with the Nets. He needs to sit ASAP. And yes, it does get old when the team consistently gets itself into a hole when they should be blowing these BAD TEAMS out. Hell, they lost to the CLIPPERS, the NETS, the SIXERS, and the ROCKETS since March 9-just two weeks and four bad losses. Hard to have confidence in this team right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Rondo 6 6 and 5  in the half I can live with that

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I just got home and missed the first half.  Someone update me on why we only scored 15 points in the first quarter?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Just like that Grizzlies have the lead. Celtics always seem to come out sluggish, come one Celts!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

There is no bad NBA team. None whatsoever.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

3rd qtr... PP 0-3

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

It is not like Memphis is stopping us we are missing open looks over and over

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

There is no bad NBA team. None whatsoever

There is no way we should have lost all four of those games.
    Lets call them "mediocre" teams

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]I just got home and missed the first half.  Someone update me on why we only scored 15 points in the first quarter?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Eleven turnovers in the first eleven minutes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Ray and Pierce with back to back 3's!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Good mini run by Boston. Aggressive, guys running good. It's still going to come down to the D. As always.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

i just tried to catch the game on atdhe.net and was unable to find it. anybody know of a different site broadcasting the game?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]i just tried to catch the game on atdhe.net and was unable to find it. anybody know of a different site broadcasting the game?
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/56509/1/watch-boston-celtics-vs-memphis-grizzlies.html

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]There is no bad NBA team. None whatsoever There is no way we should have lost all four of those games. Lets call them "mediocre" teams
    Posted by Pumpsie-Green[/QUOTE]
    Fair enough. I'm a big believer of how good all of those guys are and how close alot of the teams are.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Just can't put these mediocre teams away...not a good sign

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Nenad Krstic has all the sudden become a foul machine, I cant wait till either one the Oneal's comes back.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Kristic struggling last few games... refs skrewin him over too

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Miami came back on Detroit not that I thought it would last.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Doc needs to call a timeout!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Simply put, this is not a championship team.
    Too soft.