Guaranteed: Los Angeles will win tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Guaranteed: Los Angeles will win tonight

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Can't make up my mind which one of my beloved teams I want to win tonight. Isn't that a great dilemma?"

You root for both LA teams? That's pathetic. To think I could have even less respect for you. But it's possible. 

Even New York fans choose between the Giants and Jets, the Yankees or the Mets. 

I'm sure you adopted the Clippers when they became good as you have all the characteristics for a front runner. 

Make a choice between the Clips and the Lakers and make it now.

" Pats don't represent Boston and don't play in Boston so they don't count."

I'm not even going to answer that, take a geography lesson sometime. The fact is Boston was the most successful sports town of the last decade, and that's good enough for all of us here. Whatever happened in 1810 is not a concern.

[/QUOTE]

His name is lakersavenger!!   He made his choice a long time ago!

Where is he tonight, by the way, waiting for the Clips to lose to GSW?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

You know, Fharts, I read these posts this Sunday morning and see that you posted these gay hate messages between 10pm and midnight EST last night, and that tells me a lot about you. It says something about the lonely life you must live on a Saturday night when everyone else is out with their girlfriends or friends but you're here posting homophobic vitriol. It makes me wonder why? It reminds of the schoolyard bully who when you learn about him he has no girlfriend, no friends at all. If that is the case with you Fharts, send me a PM and I will stop my harrassment of you and will refrain from any animosity towards you because I find it very sad. No one stays home on a Saturday night and posts hay hate unless they feel that way about themselves. If you are gay, believe me, it's ok Fharts, I accept you for what you are. But you have to start going out and get a boyfriend or girlfriend or something, there is more to life than being a lonely cyber bully on a late Saturday night at home alone. Hope you have a good and prosperous year Fharts. And I mean that sincerely.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You know, Fharts, I read these posts this Sunday morning and see that you posted these gay hate messages between 10pm and midnight EST last night, and that tells me a lot about you. It says something about the lonely life you must live on a Saturday night when everyone else is out with their girlfriends or friends but you're here posting homophobic vitriol. It makes me wonder why? It reminds of the schoolyard bully who when you learn about him he has no girlfriend, no friends at all. If that is the case with you Fharts, send me a PM and I will stop my harrassment of you and will refrain from any animosity towards you because I find it very sad. No one stays home on a Saturday night and posts hay hate unless they feel that way about themselves. If you are gay, believe me, it's ok Fharts, I accept you for what you are. But you have to start going out and get a boyfriend or girlfriend or something, there is more to life than being a lonely cyber bully on a late Saturday night at home alone. Hope you have a good and prosperous year Fharts. And I mean that sincerely.

[/QUOTE]
    Laker Avenger,
    As Jerry said to George once on Seinfeld, it would take a team of psychiatrists from Vienna to address your mental problems.  You are a unwanted, mean spirited, annoying, lying troll. Unwelcome to everyone here but your other multiple personalities.