Hansbrough should be a Celtic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Hansbrough should be a Celtic

Tyler Hansbrough if we cannot get a big man would do wonders running around like a kamakaze for the Celtics.  He can rebound, run the floor and score and make plays out of broken plays.  If he can be had for something reasonable he is a Leon Powe with offense and more.  I heard discussion of him being available in November and  don't know if that has changed.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: Hansbrough should be a Celtic

I like his effort and it's every game, every minute.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

he'd be a nice pick up if you could dump bass.  but he's limited.  short for a 4.  but he is powe-like.  we desperately need hustle- it tends to be infectious

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

he'd be a nice pick up if you could dump bass.  but he's limited.  shot for a 4.  but he is powe-like.  we desperately need hustle- it tends to be infectious

[/QUOTE]

I never liked him until last year and hated him as a college player.  He can run though and is tough.  Sully and Hansbrough could help with our lack of size and this kid is a basketball junkie.  You can tell, heck is kid brother is a guard on the team.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to FURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If we didn't have to give up anymore than a fringe player and a draft pick I would do it. Not sure if he's worth bass. Maybe Lee or Barbosa and wilcox and a pick.

[/QUOTE] If he's not worth Bass, he's not worth having!!  He's 5 times better then Bass!!