Happy 39th, Shaq...!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Happy 39th, Shaq...!!!

Happy Birthday big guy....Celtics fans are doing all the wishin' and hopin', you just blow out the candles...and keep that piece of cake on the small side will ya....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Happy 39th, Shaq...!!!

Is there such a thing as Sugarless cake.

HBDay Shaq.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

Wow Shaq is 39! I thought he was turning 37? Man, he's old...

Cool

...I sure hope you guys know what you're doing pinning your hopes on a guy who in basketball dog years is in his 70's 'cause for me the only thing better than the Lakers three-peating is doing it against you! It just won't be the same doing it against the Bulls or Heat - you know what I mean?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

..............man I just can't get over Shaq being 39! That is old in NBA years..............

Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Well done Shaq....you'll always be known as a great Laker first and foremost. Pity you destroyed the legacy by signing with the devil but we've all made mistakes. Those series against the queens were classic!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

happy birthday...now get fitWink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I can't believe Shaq is 39 years old and can still neutralize a 23-year old Andrew Bynum.