Happy New Year folks...PEACE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

Happy New Year folks...PEACE!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Happy New Year folks...PEACE!

Thanks for the post and New Years greeting. Happy New Years!!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

In response to melswitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good post! and I'm glad to see Fierce wasn't posting at 12:00 midnight. Good to see him take a few hours off. Let's hope the New Year will make him focus strictly on basketball topics and basketball topics only! haha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I posted this on the Pats' & Sox' forums & wanted to copy & paste it here too.

We had a # 1 in the World Team for Boston in the Red Sox and I would love to have 3 out of 4 for Boston too with the Pats winning the Super Bowl & the Bruins the cup. The Sox were not overwhelming favorites to win and neither are the Pats. I have to admit being in the SF bay area for over 40 years I'm a 49er fan too but my first 21 were in Maine before the draft & USMC called me away & roots run deep so I'm a Boston teams fan first. Ideally I'd love a 49er-Pat Super Bowl( long odds on this I expect) so I couldn't lose with either winning. Please don't ask whom I prefer. 

With our 4th team, the Celtics, maybe the # 1 will be the choice pick in the draft.

May all you fellow  fans  be blessed with positive health results, happiness and productive successes during your New Year 2014 life's adventures...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Great post peace for at least one day would be good!