harangody is getting good

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

harangody is getting good

go go go celtics.....but the problem is the refs we've not evn start the season and they're doing B-S now.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: harangody is getting good

Refs were playing to Herr Stern as the game was in NY ...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: harangody is getting good:
    [QUOTE]Refs were playing to Herr Stern as the game was in NY ...
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

It's a meaningless preseason game, but still won't change the fact that Harangody played well. 

You didn't post for almost a week. Don't tell me you went to Afghanistan, did you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

the college game does not suffer the manipulation that stern's nba does.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: harangody is getting good : It's a meaningless preseason game, but still won't change the fact that Harangody played well.  You didn't post for almost a week. Don't tell me you went to Afghanistan, did you?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Told you I'd be gone soon ... My season is starting and time is short but I'll get in a few jabs here and there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: harangody is getting good : Told you I'd be gone soon ... My season is starting and time is short but I'll get in a few jabs here and there.

Jab this!

Re: Our Situation Heading Into The 2010-11 Season

posted at 8/3/2010 3:41 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb&plckUserId=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb">
    First: 7/8/2008
    Last: 10/13/2010
    1 Rondo, Nate, Wafer, Avery
    2 Ray, Wafer, *Rudy, Avery
    3 Pierce, Daniels, *Rudy, Wafer
    4 Garnett, JON, Baby or *Tolliver,  Harangody
    5 J O'Neal, *Shaq, Perk, Baby or *Tolliver

Erden or Sims to NBADL

*S&T deal for Sheed/#1 Pick and possibly BBD to Portland/Cleveland for Shaq, Rudy & Tolliver

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: harangody is getting good : Jab this! Re: Our Situation Heading Into The 2010-11 Season posted at 8/3/2010 3:41 AM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb&plckUserId=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb " /> Mployee8 Posts: 1182 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 10/13/2010 1 Rondo, Nate, Wafer, Avery 2 Ray, Wafer, *Rudy, Avery 3 Pierce, Daniels, *Rudy, Wafer 4 Garnett, JON, Baby or *Tolliver,  Harangody 5 J O'Neal, *Shaq, Perk, Baby or *Tolliver Erden or Sims to NBADL *S&T deal for Sheed/#1 Pick and possibly BBD to Portland/Cleveland for Shaq, Rudy & Tolliver
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Time Stamp = 8/3/2010 ... Nuff said!

If I pulled all your old posts with absolute statements like "Harangody to D-League" you'd be embarrassed to have others read the crap you've said.

Off the air now ... $ to make in the morning ... Don't argue with me when I'm not here ... it isn't fair.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: harangody is getting good : Time Stamp = 8/3/2010 ... Nuff said! If I pulled all your old posts with absolute statements like "Harangody to D-League" you'd be embarrassed to have others read the crap you've said. Off the air now ... $ to make in the morning ... Don't argue with me when I'm not here ... it isn't fair.

You're the one arguing with me, you replied to my posts tonight, not the other way around. 

Your old posts just shows that you have no credibility. Remember you said that it was a mistake the Celtics didn't do a S&T for Brendan Haywood. Or that the Celtics should trade Sheed and BBD to Portland for Rudy Fernandez then do a S&T for Anthony Tolliver. Things like that are important because it shows your knowledge of Basketball and the NBA is inadequate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

No comment ... your remark speaks for itself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]No comment ... your remark speaks for itself.

Re: Fernandez to Boston more likely

posted at 8/19/2010 5:13 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb&plckUserId=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb">
    First: 7/8/2008
    Last: 10/14/2010
    In Response to Re: Fernandez to Boston more likely:
    we should not even be discussing trading draft picks for anyone short of a franchise player at this point. we are going to need all our draft picks and need to use them wisely. we will be in bigtime rebuilding mode 2 years from now and will need all the picks we can get. i wish we could get walker back. he'd be a decent backup for PP. my problem with getting fernandez is that he's not a 3, he's a 2. we need a backup 3 in a bad way.
    Posted by kaktug

we should not even be discussing trading draft picks for anyone short of a franchise player

Why not? Maybe he ends up as a better backup to PP and RA than Wafer. If that happens Danny could easily trade Wafer etal after the trade restriction. Secondly, given the C's current roster, we shouldn't have a very good 1st round pick next year or need it for that matter. With everyone due back in 2011-2012' with the exception of Davis, Daniels, Perkins & Erden, of which Davis & Perkins would most likely be resigned barring some sort of trade, then we'd only have 2 spots to fill with a MLE signing and the BAE available. So I don't put much value on next years #1 pick and would surely part with it and Laf/Gaf for a guy that could end up as RA's long term replacement at very cheap $ ... just saying.

i wish we could get walker back. he'd be a decent backup for PP

We probably cold but be careful what you wish for ... nobody has seen what he can do on the BB Court (as opposed to District Court) for awhile. If he were the AW of old or even recent past he could be a nice backup but why bother taking the risk (that said, Danny is a risk taker) if you don't have to? Jarvis Hayes will do nicely.

fernandez is that he's not a 3, he's a 2. we need a backup 3 in a bad way

Tru Dat! But we don't necessarily have to have that wing right away. If we can get Rudy now in time for training camp we may be pleasantly surprised ... who knows, maybe he can play 2 & 3? If not, as I said, we can always make another move. What have we got to lose giving up a draft pick and cash or matching salary via Laf/Gaf ???

JUST DO IT!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

What happened to your Nike impersonation, Mployee8? JUST DO IT! REALLY?