Harangody Turbocharger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Re: Harangody Turbocharger

Whoever gets HCA will win

Write it down.........it's been going on since the 70's - look it up!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

AS I posted a couple of weeks ago Luke "the apostle" Harangony will either sub for small or power forward positions depending upon the opposition. I think Paul Pierce will somehow binefit from it. He got a long range touch which power forward opponent will have to respect and bring them out from their comfort zone of defense and He got a low post play which smaller power forward have o struggle depending him. I think he will blossom someday as a solid bench player. No Body Does It better than the BOSTON CELTICS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from charlespaul. Show charlespaul's posts

I think Harangody looks like an alternative kind of Baby Davis with more talent on offense but the same kind of hustle/rebounding physical game. Davis is unpredictable and that makes him a very big "wild" man on the court. Harangody is more predictable, but more schooled and efficient in his overall play.

It's great that the C's have both of them now as weapons coming in off the bench. In terms of roster, Harangody is definitely in uniform in the first 12 for the start of the season in my book:

Top 12:
    Rondo
    Ray
    Paul 
    Kevin
    Shaq
    Baby
    Jermaine
    Delonte
    Nate
    Daniels
    Harangody
    Erden

Extras:
    Perkins
    Bradley
    Von Wafer

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Doc will not play Luke, he will end up starting for someone in the future, he is a player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Harangody Turbocharger:
    [QUOTE]I think Harangody looks like an alternative kind of Baby Davis with more talent on offense but the same kind of hustle/rebounding physical game. Davis is unpredictable and that makes him a very big "wild" man on the court. Harangody is more predictable, but more schooled and efficient in his overall play. It's great that the C's have both of them now as weapons coming in off the bench. In terms of roster, Harangody is definitely in uniform in the first 12 for the start of the season in my book: Top 12: Rondo Ray Paul  Kevin Shaq Baby Jermaine Delonte Nate Daniels Harangody Erden Extras: Perkins Bradley Von Wafer
    Posted by charlespaul[/QUOTE]

Agree about Luke making the am..Frankly, he was the team against the Knicks, the kid carried us and pu up big umberss inpoiitanbs.  Hes a hustler/energy guy but can shoot from all over the court and drills FT's like Larry, dont underestmate that. 

I hope Doc gets him time with the second unit. A big, young player that can reb & shoot from distance and spark the team with hustle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I absolutely agree with your assessment!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Still too early and very premature to claim the role & skills of Haragondy to the team.
    I remember Gomes, which has identical skills. Gomes faded.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

He's got a lot of offensive tools, that's obvious from his play in college, this summer and against the Knicks. He can rebound. Don't know about his passing, but not really necessary, althought that would be nice. In the summer league his defense stunk on man coverage and pick and roll; in the little I've seen of the preseason it looks like he's learning a lot about how to play the help defense the Celtics use. I would not sell this guy short; he is hungry and skilled.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]I think Harangody looks like an alternative kind of Baby Davis with more talent on offense but the same kind of hustle/rebounding physical game. Davis is unpredictable and that makes him a very big "wild" man on the court. Harangody is more predictable, but more schooled and efficient in his overall play. It's great that the C's have both of them now as weapons coming in off the bench. In terms of roster, Harangody is definitely in uniform in the first 12 for the start of the season in my book: Top 12: Rondo Ray Paul  Kevin Shaq Baby Jermaine Delonte Nate Daniels Harangody Erden Extras: Perkins Bradley Von Wafer
    Posted by charlespaul[/QUOTE]

Good assessment but is Wafer a lock over Lasme?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

What an imbecile ...

Re: Lasme

posted at 10/10/2010 9:03 PM EDT

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1c01631b525a55dc1962fad2b902d400&plckUserId=1c01631b525a55dc1962fad2b902d400">
    P34
    First: 8/22/2010
    Last: 10/16/2010
    In Response to Re: Lasme:
    "I think Lasme can play, the Celtics should keep him. He played well tonight against Toronto."  and hes a UMASS grad No Umie has ever made the Celts IF Luke H.  got it  he aint showing it awful on wide open shots. Wafer looks lost
    Posted by dbeach48

Harangody will definitely end up in the D-League. Lucky for him the Cs gave him a guaranteed 2-year contract. 

Wafer does look lost.

Now don't try to wiggle out of that statement by saying "What, you don't think he'll play one game in the D-League?" cause it's clear what you meant and now you are on the Luke bandwagon ... Hypocrite!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]What an imbecile ... Re: Lasme posted at 10/10/2010 9:03 PM EDT   www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1c01631b525a55dc1962fad2b902d400&plckUserId=1c01631b525a55dc1962fad2b902d400 " /> P34 Posts: 409 First: 8/22/2010 Last: 10/16/2010 In Response to Re: Lasme : "I think Lasme can play, the Celtics should keep him. He played well tonight against Toronto."  and hes a UMASS grad No Umie has ever made the Celts IF Luke H.  got it  he aint showing it awful on wide open shots. Wafer looks lost Posted by dbeach48 Harangody will definitely end up in the D-League. Lucky for him the Cs gave him a guaranteed 2-year contract.  Wafer does look lost. Now don't try to wiggle out of that statement by saying "What, you don't think he'll play one game in the D-League?" cause it's clear what you meant and now you are on the Luke bandwagon ... Hypocrite!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Making the roster on opening night doesn't mean that he will not end up in the D-League in November, December, January, February, and March. Idiot!

I would rather jump on the Harangody bandwagon than tell other Celtic fans that Anthony Tolliver is better than Glen Davis.