Haslem Calls Pierce a studio ganster

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Haslem Calls Pierce a studio ganster

What does that make LeBron?

HaHaHa!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Haslem Calls Pierce a studio ganster

In Response to Haslem Calls Pierce a studio ganster:
    [QUOTE]   What does that make LeBron?  HaHaHa!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Besides a bama and a chump he's a wanksta (A wanksta is a wanna be gangsta)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Had to go to urban dictionary and look for the definition of "studio gangster". Aside from that, I think it's a very normal reaction after they got a big kick in the butt from the Celtics.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

This name calling is garbage....fans would like to imitate it too.....rubbish & childish!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

is haslim trying to say that he is a "real ganster"?  I dont get his name calling..he wants to look tougher?? dunno... doc did not like pierce tweet but I loved it! specially watching the whole decision mockery.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

It's amazin that Ray's class (professionalism) has not rubbed off on Pierce and KG (for that matter). Win with class!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Haslem Calls Pierce a studio ganster:
    [QUOTE]It's amazin that Ray's class (professionalism) has not rubbed off on Pierce and KG (for that matter). Win with class!
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

If all the C's had Ray's class we would be a boring team.  Someone needs to stir the pot.   I bet Shaq stirs it before long. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

You can't fault Pierce for not having as much class as Ray, there's only one Ray Allen!Smile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Paul Pierce is a straight up gangster. I for one am very glad he's on our team and not in LA. Right now it looks like Boston - LA again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Haslem is a sore loser. They got their butts handed to them, at home.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

KG just called Charlie V a cancer patient. After the Lakers beat the Celtics in Game 7 last June the first that came out of Kobe's mouth was "That's one more than Shaq." All the great ones talk a lot of trash, that's a given. 

Ray Allen is in a class of his own. But his personality also reflects how he plays the game. He's a finesse player, not the type that would initiate contact and draw the foul. 

Last year KG was not himself. Didn't call anybody a cancer patient. He was unusually behaved last year. Guess what! The Celtic fans didn't like it.

Imagine if Pierce and KG had Ray Allen's personality, would Banner #17 be hanging up there in the TD Garden if Pierce and KG were such nice guys?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I just can't understand how some people can hate a guy like Ray Allen. If he had played for the Celtics has whole career, he would rival LB, as the most beloved Celtic of all time!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE] I just can't understand how some people can hate a guy like Ray Allen. If he had played for the Celtics has whole career, he would rival LB, as the most beloved Celtic of all time!!!

How could anyone hate PP?   He is a class act.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

but whats a studio 'ganster'.... or a studio gangster for that matter... ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Haslem Calls Pierce a studio ganster : How could anyone hate PP?   He is a class act.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I agree, i don't know how anyone could hate PP!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]but whats a studio 'ganster'.... or a studio gangster for that matter... ?
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

I thought i was going to get away with it, thanks alot!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Haslem Calls Pierce a studio ganster :  I thought i was going to get away with it, thanks alot!!

ha, you're welcome... but really can someone explain what that is

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Haslem Calls Pierce a studio ganster :  I agree, i don't know how anyone could hate PP!

You said Paul Pierce is 14th on your list of Celtic greats. If that's not hate... Tongue out

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

I think this thread is studio gangster.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

a studio gangster is a rapper that raps about rough street gang life, but only does it for music purposes and isnt really like that in person.

wat haslim is saying is that Pierce is tough and a trashtalker on the court, but isnt a bad guy in person.

ms. haslim, u madam are an idiot. apparently haslim must hang in opalocka FA and chill in the hood since he is so tough. dumb moron doesnt know Pierce was stabbed 11 times and didnt miss a game and sadly has gang affiliations.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

[QUOTE]It's amazin that Ray's class (professionalism) has not rubbed off on Pierce and KG (for that matter). Win with class!
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

I agree with you walk2run.  I am sick off the fodder that PP and KG get into.  Lets win with class. Please.  All this trash talking stuff will come back to bite you in the end.  Doc should have a team meeting and address this crap.  And all he has to do is point to Ray Allen as his model to follow.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I thought PP's tweet was good. Whys Doc all upset with PP but moonwalked away from criticizing the Decision?

I know, all this BS about bulletin board material which I think is a load of garbage.  After the way the refs coddled Lebron in that game, I dont blame PP for lashing out in a way the NBA cant fine him LOL Instead of complaining about the BS refs ($50k fine) he took a shot at Lebron directly. I loved it.

Anything anti-Lebron is OK with me

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Paul shood have said (tweeted) that the Celtics brough their talent to South Beach (not one individual)...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Haslem? Does anyone really care what he says?  Decent player but why does he have to step up to defend Lebron? Doesnt the Chosen One have the nuts to do it himself?

I know, in about a week Nike will release a new commercial explaining Lebrons feelings in periphreal ways. 

We all know Pierce has a big mouth and thinks hes the greatest. Says alot of stupid things too like hes the greatest player on the planet. 

However, taking a shot at the nba darling Lebron moved him up a notch in my book.