Heart goes out to Boston.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

Heart goes out to Boston.

Hi Guys.

Praying for the victims of the attack today. Also for the medical staff who would have performed above and beyond expectations. Truly hope the perpetrator is caught and if found guitly receives the maximum penalty possible.

Stay strong Boston. Really do hope that the pyschological wounds heal fast. Way too much tragedy in the world.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Heart goes out to Boston.

Well said, welcome back!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I live in Virginia, but Boston has always been my favorite city and frequent vacation spot, whether to see the Sox or just visit. It sickens me to see this.

Today is especially hard for me because I am also an alum of Virginia Tech, and it was six years ago  today that madman murdered 32 innocent students.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

I live in Virginia, but Boston has always been my favorite city and frequent vacation spot, whether to see the Sox or just visit. It sickens me to see this.

Today is especially hard for me because I am also an alum of Virginia Tech, and it was six years ago  today that madman murdered 32 innocent students.

Lloyd, . I still remember it vividly.  This is so sad seeing innocent people injured or murdered.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Classy from The Windy City :

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/hockey/blackhawks/chi-tribune-sports-tribute-to-boston-20130416,0,5462255.story