Heat -Celtics may have been the real NBA finals.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Heat -Celtics may have been the real NBA finals.

I guess we will see as time goes on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Heat -Celtics may have been the real NBA finals.

In Response to Heat -Celtics may have been the real NBA finals.:
    [QUOTE]I guess we will see as time goes on.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

Really?  So a team that bows out in the second round in 5 will somehow mimick the finals?  The Cs lost to Dallas and OKC during the year and they also lost to Miami in embarrassing fashion just the way they lost to Memphis... so of course I can definitely see how the Cs are better than one of the final 4 teams.... or... NOT SO MUCH.........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhajra. Show dhajra's posts

Unfortunately, this has crossed my mind as well.  I hope not.  Go Bulls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Ha,

Dudder, I knew you were a Bulls fan. Lets see how many games the Bulls last.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Heat -Celtics may have been the real NBA finals.:
    [QUOTE]I guess we will see as time goes on.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]
    Huh?
    And how will we see that?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Well ...bert,

If Miami has an easy time with their next two opponents, we will know.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I am with you Kirk.  The Bulls win and the Mavericks if they make it fall to them.

The Heat will not advance past the next round. Didn't we all notice they celebrated already?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

I guess we will see.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Heat -Celtics may have been the real NBA finals.:
    [QUOTE]The Bulls will win in 5. The Heat aren't that good.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

I hope you are right.  I don't want to see Miami win.  I hope they never win the championship, but I would imagine that they will win at least a few with LeBron and Wade. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Don't sleep on the Mavs.  I think their beatdown of the Lakers says more about the Mavs than the Lakers, even though the Lakers clearly quit in game 4.  That Mavs roster has a nice blend of players. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

HEat still have long road to go and I really have no idea who's gonna win the ECF..

Early in the year I thought the MAvs looked like the best team in the NBA... then injuries hit.. we know what thats like more than anyone

Im pullin for the Mavs to take it all & they have a good shot at it.

HEat/Celts werent the real NBA finals... cause we lost 4-1, which should mean HEat sweep to the title..not gonna happen..  Miami, Lebron et al making such a big deal climbing the mtn and finally knocking the Celtics off... but what did they really do??

Boston missing 40% of their starters...Shaq & a useless Rondo...  and JON with a fractured wrist and back problems...so many injuries this season they were forced to turn their team upside down with late season trades.. and try to fit them in..

Heat didnt climb the mountain, they climbed  a 3foot hill.. Will be fun to see how they deo against the Bulls...who ill be rooting for