HEAT get BEAT. Eat it Steve Kerr....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

HEAT get BEAT. Eat it Steve Kerr....

What a beautiful site. Watching the Heat get Beat. Even better was Lebron losing the ball twice in final seconds. Great game again by the Pacers, who should really be up 2 now. Awesome win. Another dirty elbow by Wade goes uncalled at midcourt. Steve Kerr should not be allowed to announce any games ever. Go Pacers

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: HEAT get BEAT. Eat it Steve Kerr....

In the last game LeBron had 5 fouls called on him and Wade fouled out.  In this game, they had 3 fouls each.  No wonder the games are competitive.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

In the last game LeBron had 5 fouls called on him and Wade fouled out.  In this game, they had 3 fouls each.  No wonder the games are competitive.

True that prakash. The Wade elbow at midcourt needs to be called for sure though. Indiana is a great team. They are good now and should only get better the next few yrs. But I am really hoping they beat the Heat this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Since the Heat loss tonite, might as well post this link I found LOL

http://www.irishcentral.com/story/sport/from-the-bleachers/lebron-james-becomes-second-nba-player-to-come-out-today-205291801.html

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Give it a rest !

The Heat are one of the greatest teams ever assembled.

They were put together to make history and they are making history....

Everything they do, you would love it if the Celtics did it.

I hated seeing them beat the Celtics last season in game 7, but come on....

There is nothing you can say to take away their accomlishments.

This Heat team is incredible. No one beats them without the game coming down to the last seconds. They are amazing to watch, I just thank God they are getting old.

Respect !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

Give it a rest !

This Heat team is incredible. No one beats them without the game coming down to the last seconds. They are amazing to watch, I just thank God they are getting old.

Respect !

They are a great team.  Nobody is denying that.  But they are made greater because LeBron never fouls.  And don't get me started on Wade and all his arms and legs throwing antics.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Hey, where's JimmyJack??

Oh, right........................

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Give it a rest !

Respect !

Respect them all you want. That is your choice. I watch how dirty this supposed most talented team is. Yes, dirty. Not physical, but cheap shot dirty. Hitting other players in the groin, breaking other players noses, dislocating shoulders, that is cr-p and that is not talented basketball play by any standards. That does not earn any respect from me.

I watch the refs baby them and favor them. I don't have to give this Heat team any respect nor will I. They did not earn it with the win last yr. And listening to announcers like Kerr gets sickening. He is so one sided. Call it like it was Kerr, Lebron coughed it up not once but twice due to great D.

So you have your right to respect them if you desire, but I also have the right to not respect them.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Give it a rest !

Respect !

Respect them all you want. That is your choice. I watch how dirty this supposed most talented team is. Yes, dirty. Not physical, but cheap shot dirty. Hitting other players in the groin, breaking other players noses, dislocating shoulders, that is cr-p and that is not talented basketball play by any standards. That does not earn any respect from me.

I watch the refs baby them and favor them. I don't have to give this Heat team any respect nor will I. They did not earn it with the win last yr. And listening to announcers like Kerr gets sickening. He is so one sided. Call it like it was Kerr, Lebron coughed it up not once but twice due to great D.

So you have your right to respect them if you desire, but I also have the right to not respect them.

Agree.  I didn't watch any of the game since I dislike Miami that much.  I have never disliked another NBA team that much in all of my many years of watching the NBA.   I will never respect them and was very happy to see them lose tonight.  The Pacers should have won both of these games and it would be terrific to see them defeat Miami in this series.   I don't find them amazing to watch and don't ever watch any of their games unless they are playing the Celtics.  Many reason that I dislike this team:  1.  The origininal forming of this team by collusion by the big 3 of this team.  2.  The decision by LeBron declaring that he will play in Miami.  3.  The rock concert introduction by Miami declaring that they will win not 1, not 2, not 3, etc. championships before they won anything, etc.  4.  The obvious preferential treatment by the officials during every game that they play.  Do I need to go on?  How can anyone really respect this team? 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

In response to susan250's comment:

Give it a rest !

Respect !

Agree.  I didn't watch any of the game since I dislike Miami that much.  I have never disliked another NBA team that much in all of my many years of watching the NBA.   I will never respect them and was very happy to see them lose tonight.  The Pacers should have won both of these games and it would be terrific to see them defeat Miami in this series.   I don't find them amazing to watch and don't ever watch any of their games unless they are playing the Celtics.  Many reason that I dislike this team:  1.  The origininal forming of this team by collusion by the big 3 of this team.  2.  The decision by LeBron declaring that he will play in Miami.  3.  The rock concert introduction by Miami declaring that they will win not 1, not 2, not 3, etc. championships before they won anything, etc.  4.  The obvious preferential treatment by the officials during every game that they play.  Do I need to go on?  How can anyone really respect this team? 

susan, u've been very consistent in ur hatred for bron and the heat, i can respect that. however, i do respect the heat. bron is a likeable and amireable fellow. if he brought his talents here, we would luv him, a hybrid of bird, jordan and magic all in one. nothing ever like him. cant blame him for making the best situation he could. if cp3 and DH with help from doc and ainge conspired to make us a superteam, u would hate us too? of course not! dont b jelly. greatness only comes but once. wade has had to sacrifice his ego for the team, ditto with bosh. they are a TEAM! bron could not shoot in the clutch, now leads the league. same with 3-pointers.. was at 27% now at 40+% (better than ray).next year, he may lead the entire league in that area. press conference was over the top but clearly they've grown and moved on (no theatrics after game 1, acted like respectful gentlemen), lets all do the same!

No way, no how 'we' would I like bron if he brought his talents here. Nope. I would not watch the Cs if that happened. We are not jelly, we dislike their antics as a team. It is not basketball, but cheap dirty tactics to win games.

Explain breaking Kobes nose in an All-Star game? Explain the take down of Rondo? Explain the groin shots? Explain the elbow to the head last night at midcourt? One team cannont have all these "accidental" dirty plays. IF these plays were reversed and happened to the Heat, oh they would be crying bloody murd_r for sure.

I have repect for teams who play hard, the Pacers, Bulls, etc. And they keep playing hard not dirty despite preferential treatment to the Heat players. If you don't see that then you are not watching the games well.

Go Pacers

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/dwyane-wade-kicks-ramon-sessions/

Kicking Kevin Garnett

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mtn-sT5VBM

Kobe cheap shot

(everyone has seen this)

flagrant on Collison

http://1045theteam.com/dwyane-wade-flagrant-foul-on-darren-collison-video/

Must see on Hamilton, Rondo, etc.

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/12/29/dwyane-wade-has-been-dirty-for-years-we-just-havent-been-paying-attention/

This could go on for hours but I am tired of watching cheap shot videos.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I am waiting for the Heat fans to defend these actions you list and the many more you could. And they can't. Crickets......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

Kicking Kevin Garnett

Kobe cheap shot

(everyone has seen this)

flagrant on Collison

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/12/29/dwyane-wade-has-been-dirty-for-years-we-just-havent-been-paying-attention/

I am waiting for the Heat fans to defend these actions you list and the many more you could. And they can't. Crickets......

ur confusing wade with bron.. what cheap shots has he taken? he often is on the receiving end.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

Kicking Kevin Garnett

Kobe cheap shot

(everyone has seen this)

flagrant on Collison

ur confusing wade with bron.. what cheap shots has he taken? he often is on the receiving end.

I am not sure what you mean. Wade is flat out dirty. And Bron is not. I never accused bron of being dirty like Wade. He(bron) is a flopper and he does use his forearm shove almost everytime to the hoop. Not dirty, but a foul for sure......