Heat lose to Magic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

Heat lose to Magic

After being up by 24 the heat lose by three...lebron and bosh both miss at the final seconds to tie it up...im sure we will hear that they are going to have their breakthrough and all the other excuses...
    im just happy we are 2 games up on them in the standings...hope we get the win against golden state so we can build a bigger lead ....
    also after all the talk about needing a point guard..well it really didnt make a difference with them as lebron and wade hog the ball all game...that team needs to learn team basketball...glad we didnt sign bibby would hate to have him on the celtics

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Heat lose to Magic

I used to hate only one team in the NBA - The Lakers.  Now, I actually think I hate the Heat more.  Love that they lost.  Lebron needs to take his talents to the gym for some 3 pointer practice!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Orlando just gave us a gift! Lets hope they can do the same tommorow against Chicago!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

LOL! Lebron clanked another three attempt at the end.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Can't understand why Spoelstra would let Bosh take the 3-point shot in a game where a miss would mean another Heat loss.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

maybe he's not a very good coach or Gosh panicked and thought he needed to get it off.

In Response to Re: Heat lose to Magic:
    [QUOTE]Can't understand why Spoelstra would let Bosh take the 3-point shot in a game where a miss would mean another Heat loss.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In Response to Re: Heat lose to Magic:
    [QUOTE]LOL! Lebron clanked another three at the end.
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

Mr. MISSED Shot! LOL