1. You have chosen to ignore posts from partbat. Show partbat's posts

HEAT LOSE YET AGAIN!

SEPARATION!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: HEAT LOSE YET AGAIN!

Houston we have seperation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

So long Spolestra...Riles may be on the sideline within a week.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

To be honest, LeBron was better off going to the Bulls. I've always felt that way. He would have been a better fit in Thibs system.

Oh well, you live and you learn.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Lebron would have a tough time playing in the Chicago system.  Too many other good players.....his game is about dominating the ball.  That wouldn't go well with Rose and the others.  Lebron's game is going to have to change in order for him to be on a truly great team......he'll have to learn to actually let the PG bring the ball up and set up the team.  He'll have to learn that as a big strong guy, he should post up more often and trust his teammates by passing to them more often.  Right now, he's not ready to learn the lesson.  Maybe one day, but not yet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

His talents are about oversated,  underperform, and underdeliver! Especially in close games.  Isnt that called choking???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

In Response to Re: HEAT LOSE YET AGAIN!:
    [QUOTE]Actually the Bulls pose more of a threat to the C's than do the over-rated Heat. Makes Danny's moves even more important so we can match up athletically.
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  The Bulls are the challenger in the East not Miami.  I still think LBJ was wrong to pick Miami over Chicago.  LBJ + the Bulls roster = title this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Yet another notch in Coach T's belt. Shoe in (in my humble opinion) for coach of the year.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Word has it, the Heat players were crying in the locker room! FAIL!!

HAHAHA!!

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/the-miami-heat-are-apparently-crying-in-the-locker-room-right-now/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]To be honest, LeBron was better off going to the Bulls. I've always felt that way. He would have been a better fit in Thibs system. Oh well, you live and you learn.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]
    If he was in Chicago, he'd have to listen to the coach.  He's used to it being the other way around.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

[QUOTE]To be honest, LeBron was better off going to the Bulls. I've always felt that way. He would have been a better fit in Thibs system. Oh well, you live and you learn.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Didn't mean to take your pont - missed your post.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEAT LOSE YET AGAIN! : Didn't mean to take your pont - missed your post.
    Posted by BoylestonBB[/QUOTE]

It's cool. No problem at all.

Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I wanted Heat to beat Bulls but they crumbled again when the game was on the line.

Ive posted my feelings about Lebron for a long time. Not surprised his team has problems. Its not about the talent but how the talent is diffused with his ball hoggin. Especially in the closing minute, when Lebron makes sure he goes 1on1 and takes a 3 or dishes off to a lower tier player to lose the game.

Its the Miami Cavs down there. The show gets run the same way. Cant wait to hear they are still learning to play with one another and its all part of the process.  They are still a good team with a good record. Just the pressure from losing close games lately and getting beat down against good teams is getting inside their heads, with help from the media

Nice to see...  Now lets hope the Bulls hit a losing streak.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I think I am going to cry

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]I think I am going to cry
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I do not see Doc telling reporters his players were in the locker room crying.  He defend his players and they love him for it

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

THERE IS NO CRYING IN BASKETBALL!! I stand corrected.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

If I am coaching that team Wade gets the last shot. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

When you have a soft cupcake like Bosh who actually put on weight in the offseason and still looks slim as your PF and he does not care if you score in the paint versus a player like K.G.(slim but plays big) who makes a point to try to block every shot even after the whistle is blown, Welp!  lets just say the Heat dont wanna see us in the playoffs...   They just dont have enough players that care and can make an impact defensively.  This is why I like the Bulls because atleast they have a proven defensive mind in Tibs as a head coach and he would never let them slack that much on defense.  Actually with Noah and Deng they have a formidable defense when clicking, but they wont stop us, we are too deep and versatile...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I agree, Wade is by far the most creative with the ball and can get a shot off most anyone.

I cant stand all this BS by the basketball experts (Kenny Smith for one) that say Lebron should take the last shot cause he has an advantage against everyone. So stupid....and I usually love what Kenny Smith has to say.

Lebron is not on the same planet as Wade in a 1/2 court, end of game set. Lebrons game is still stiff... he appears robotic in many of his moves, not fluid. Wade can squeeze by anyone and get off a shot in the lane or get fouled doing so.. his touch is soft and can make difficult shots using his body

Lebron is a runaway truck... only one direction, same speed... either you crash into him and he gets the call or the ball goes up hard... not much finesse, just powering through you or chucking a 3 pointer.