Heat ready

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

Heat ready

I like the pickup... We a ready for the heat. All my made up trades were wrong, yet I really like Crawford . Yes no big man , but kg, Wilcox melo at the 5. 4s bass green and kg when Melos there. Lee can play 3 during certain match ups .. Lee and Bradley can get wade/Allen or other gaurd. Green / pierce on James. Kg has bosh. Our bench I feel is better then theirs. I will go down with the ship. Adding Crawford makes me believe more. Read doc believes if your athletic you can play d. Well Crawford has amazing skills. He was on the wizards. Now with real professional teammates he will reach his potential I think. Fierce remember when I talked about Ed Davis? Well he is working out beautifully in Memphis .... I believe the same with Crawford .. I would like green at the 4 more, but will see. Lets go celtics. the ravens did it... So can the C's. Like Kevin garnett said , "Anything is possible!!!!!!!!!" Haha.. Let the fun begin 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Heat ready

Green should play most of his mins at the 4, historically a bad PER guy there, weak rebound #'s, etc. but time for him to step it up on the glass and play the most talented 5 guys most of the time.

Between Avery, Lee, Williams, Crawford and Terry the C's should have at least 3, maybe 4, guys who'd prove they deserve to be on the court more than Bass, and none of them can play PF, Green can.

So put the most talent on the court by playing Green more mins at the 4.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

From Doc's comments free: Crawford and Collins, one has to ask if Ainge even talked to Doc before the trade. Doc seems a little shocked and put out about losing Collins and adding a head case will be a distraction. I'm reserving judgment but, I go into the Crawford "era" with quite a bit of trepidation.  Hope I'm wrong. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to mike5says' comment:

I like the pickup... We a ready for the heat. All my made up trades were wrong, yet I really like Crawford . Yes no big man , but kg, Wilcox melo at the 5. 4s bass green and kg when Melos there. Lee can play 3 during certain match ups .. Lee and Bradley can get wade/Allen or other gaurd. Green / pierce on James. Kg has bosh. Our bench I feel is better then theirs. I will go down with the ship. Adding Crawford makes me believe more. Read doc believes if your athletic you can play d. Well Crawford has amazing skills. He was on the wizards. Now with real professional teammates he will reach his potential I think. Fierce remember when I talked about Ed Davis? Well he is working out beautifully in Memphis .... I believe the same with Crawford .. I would like green at the 4 more, but will see. Lets go celtics. the ravens did it... So can the C's. Like Kevin garnett said , "Anything is possible!!!!!!!!!" Haha.. Let the fun begin 

To suggest that the Celtics with KG and Wilcox are OK up front is sadly farther than ever  from being true.  I think what it will do however is drive Garnett to retirement earlier.  Injuries for older players are really a problem this time of year.  We have no room for error.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

I agree it will kill kg , but after tonights game I feel I'm still not crazy we have a shot