Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

Jason McIntyre â€@TheBigLead

Whoa. season on the line... RT @Murf56: Celtics source says Rondo may have torn ACL - getting MRI for it now at New England Baptist

Expand 

When did he injure it?

against ATL i guess..i saw NO evidence of this...idk. ill keep checking.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

i think im gunna throw up.

This would be a blessing in disguise. We need him out to allow the rest to show who they really are. I'm telling you! He is not the answer!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Whoa. season on the line... RT @Murf56: Celtics source says Rondo may have torn ACL - getting MRI for it now at New England Baptist

Expand 

When did he injure it?

I did not see any sign of injury I watched that game in Atlanta.  And why would they keep it quiet for two days?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

celticshub @CelticsHub

Re: Rondo's possible torn ACL, after reviewing Hawks game, it appeared he injured the knee with 2:20 left in 2nd OT landing after jumper.

celticshub @CelticsHub

Rondo played the final 2:20 of the Hawks game, despite the apparent injury. Pretty impressive if he actually has the torn ACL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

It ain't a torn ACL. He would have swollen up like a balloon and wouldn't have been at the shoot this AM. Please stop the drama, BUT IF IT IS, BYE!!! I can't stand his negative affects any longer.......

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

This would be a blessing in disguise. We need him out to allow the rest to show who they really are. I'm telling you! He is not the answer!

you are disgusting for being happy that one of our players may be seriously injured..what kinda Celtics fan are you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

celticshub â€@CelticsHub

Re: Rondo's possible torn ACL, after reviewing Hawks game, it appeared he injured the knee with 2:20 left in 2nd OT landing after jumper.

celticshub â€@CelticsHub

Rondo played the final 2:20 of the Hawks game, despite the apparent injury. Pretty impressive if he actually has the torn ACL.

No player sits on an injury like that for two days.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Pierce for Gasol

Bradley for Redick

Celts have no choice, they need Redick's shooting!

Keep Lee and Green.

This board has been like a yoyo with many players, especially Green, from game to game.  I have always supported the position to retain both Lee and Green since day one.  and I seriously doubt that Ainge trades Bradley..and think it would be a mistake to do so for Reddick.  I think we could get Reddick (or another SG) with other pieces in a multi-team trade.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

you are disgusting for being happy that one of our players may be seriously injured..what kinda Celtics fan are you?

Did you see the game Friday?  The guy was money.  Everyone else stunk.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Theres no way tho...you cant have a torn acl and walk around for 2 days and then be at shootaround. Unless you are Logan Mankins.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Expand 

When did he injure it?

I did not see any sign of injury I watched that game in Atlanta.  And why would they keep it quiet for two days?

i wouldn't look for funny explanations such as trades etc. Just the celt's way of dealing with injuries.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I have never heard of a basketball player being able to run and jump with a torn ACL...don't know if its even possible!  Maybe a partial tear.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I'm not happy he got hurt. I'm happy he isn't playing. PERIOD. now go lay down and stare at your RR poster on your ceiling in your bedroom. You are obviously waaaaay too in love with this man. This is entertainment, MANTAI TEO!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Celts gave up 9 offensive rebounds. Very bad!

The good news is even a Pau Gasol makes this Celts team very good.

Also, both Bradley and Lee are very good defensively. Celts need to choose between the 2 of them so that they can get Redick.

Fierce, I'm with you re: getting Gasol. Anything to the rumor Barbosa has asked to be traded? If so, is it because he's not getting more minutes. I think he should be starting !!!

I think that the way Gasol has been treated since they acquired Howard might give him a new vengence spirit and we could get 1-2 great years out of him. He played super in the Olympics and with brother Mark---they dominated in the post---almost beat LeBron & US stars. He and KG might be able to do the same playing together when they don't sub for eachother. Then bring in Sully, Wilcox & Melo to give KG & Gasol a break.

Would like to see PP retire in Green but business is business. Too bad we couldn't get Gay too as we'd be instant contenders. I know LA wants him but lets see if the Lakers would take Bass, Green, Lee, Terry(2 of the 4 or even 3 of the 4) or even Wilcox & offer draft choices too.

Our scoring will improve just with Gasol as Rondo now has a big pick and roll guy in addition to KG & when they are covered in the post, Rondo can then drive to the basket as does Paul, Westbrook etc. I've noticed too that Rondo's outside shooting has improved too! But without Gay we still need an outside shooter to replace PP and see if we can get Reddick somehow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Theres no way tho...you cant have a torn acl and walk around for 2 days and then be at shootaround. Unless you are Logan Mankins.

Certaily not that little puzzy!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Anything can happen in a shootaround?  He plays one on one with Courtney Lee.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Thanks Doris.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I'm not happy he got hurt. I'm happy he isn't playing. PERIOD. now go lay down and stare at your RR poster on your ceiling in your bedroom. You are obviously waaaaay too in love with this man. This is entertainment, MANTAI TEO!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The chances and value of the Celtics just dropped and you are happy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

That's what happens when Rondo tries to do too much. And some here want him to be a 20-point scorer. Ugh!

Rondo's going to end up like Iverson if he tries to do everything because KG and Pierce are not getting it done.

This may be the dumbest post of the year. Trying to be a 20 pts scorer is the cause of his injury.  That is laughable.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Agreed...we can still win with some minor adjustments..there is talent here..