Heat vs. Celtics

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Must post this here also

Well, I called 31 wins repeatedly.  I was going to go back on the prediction after the 0-4, but I think they could do it if they wanted to.  I don't know if I should want them to or if they want themselves to.  It's the eternal question when you are marginal/mediocre.  The idea is:  they DON'T S&*K.  They are only going to improve.  Getting Rondo back will make them a decent team.

Having said that, I belive Miami will CRSUH them tonight, legit.  Not a poor effort, but an utter lack of ability to get into ANY offensive rhythm.  I watched Miami shut down the Clips when they needed to against Chris Paul and some talented teammates.  If the Clips can't break through, Crawford and Bradley and Pressy won't be able to. 

Go Team....but just don't go too much unless you really want to and think it's a wise idea and you can still get a lottery pick I guess.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: Heat vs. Celtics

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

shines

We already know what Ainge is capable of.

The Celts will not officially tank until after the All-Star break.

Just like 2006-07.

[/QUOTE]

agree.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

W%T^F?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I would certainly rank Miami in that class of wanting to absolutely kick the Celtics while they're down. I expect a blowout. I hope Green, Avery and Jared step up and take this game.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i'm sorry but bradley is garbage....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

JG needs to do more on the offensive end! 8+ mins 2-pts. 0-rebs! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

I beg to differ

Look at that sequence last night where he took the ball from Oladipo and dunked then a few minutes later goes to the floor for a posession....Those plays and Olynyks pick and pop won the game for us....he does that every night

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

JG needs to do more on the offensive end! 8+ mins 2-pts. 0-rebs! 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for listening JG! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Vitor!!!!! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to shines01's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to raider3524's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I beg to differ

Look at that sequence last night where he took the ball from Oladipo and dunked then a few minutes later goes to the floor for a posession....Those plays and Olynyks pick and pop won the game for us....he does that every night

[/QUOTE]

he's still garbage....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Courtney Lee continues to look solid

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Honestly, I'd argue with you and call you all idiots for undervaluing Avery...

but this is good. Let Avery continue to struggle without Rondo. He is 23 years old. He will only get better. Lets hope his breakout year is next year and he goes into free agency with minimal interest and we can lock him up with a 4 year 20M contract. Even as our 3rd guard, that would be a steal.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stackgtr. Show stackgtr's posts

Its still early and im not saying we wont get blown out in the second half but thsat 1st quarter proves that although we may not be a great time we have some good solid talented peices!! The fact that miami played a pretty good quarter and we were able to stay with them and keep this game pretty close! Although the stats may say otherwise we arent as bad of a defensive team as it may seem.

But to all of you who predicted a blow and that we had/have no chance...so far you should be eating your words.. save some for later because things msy turn around and your predictions may come true.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to R9R's comment:

[QUOTE]

Courtney Lee continues to look solid

[/QUOTE]

Trade value rising.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

To that point... PUT BASS IN

You see Miami double teaming him?

Hey ROCKETS! Bass requires a double-team. Add that to his resume.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

that was a six point swing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Jordan Crawford with the icing on the cake

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Jordan "ABA" Crawford!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Tommy just made an excellent point ... it is pretty scary how good this team could be with a true point guard. Imagine with Rondo in this game. 

Sorry boys, Celtics are winning 30 games unless Rondo is out until the allstar break, or unless Jeff Green and Brandon Bass get traded

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I'll be dissapointed if Stevens sits Crawford. Hasn't missed a shot. All the guards have looked strong tonight.

I feel really bad for Brooks. Can't get a single minute.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

In response to stackgtr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its still early and im not saying we wont get blown out in the second half but thsat 1st quarter proves that although we may not be a great time we have some good solid talented peices!! The fact that miami played a pretty good quarter and we were able to stay with them and keep this game pretty close! Although the stats may say otherwise we arent as bad of a defensive team as it may seem.

But to all of you who predicted a blow and that we had/have no chance...so far you should be eating your words.. save some for later because things msy turn around and your predictions may come true.

[/QUOTE]

Still a half of basketball to go.  Miami plays excellent D when they need to.  Even if the effort is there (which I expect it will be), the execution will not....it can't possibly, they are too inexperienced as a team.  But, if that's all wrong, I am not above admitting I was wrong.