Heat vs L.A. - tomorrow who wins?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

Re: Heat vs L.A. - tomorrow who wins?

In Response to Re: Heat vs L.A. - tomorrow who wins?:
    [QUOTE]The lakers have been very lucky with injuries thus far.  I see a team trying to prove themselves as a viable three-peat and a key injury from disaster.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

If you talking about "lucky" with injuries why don't you talk about the spurs... or the heat... if you talking "elite" team... cuz i believe that spurs hasn't been hurt by injuries all season...  Heat hasn't been hurt or at least the "relevant" player hasn't been hurt...  But Bynum was out for a month a month and a hlf in the beginning of the season, Barnes was out for 25 games as well for the Lakers...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

The  Lakers  are  playing  the  best  of  any  team  right  now  and  the  Heat  have  lost  five  straight..  Neither  of  those  streaks  will  end  tomorrow.  The  Heat  don't  match  up  well  against  the  Lakers.  The  reason  the  Heat  won  on  Christmas  was  the  Lakers  weren't  into  it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

In Response to Re: Heat vs L.A. - tomorrow who wins?:
    [QUOTE]Boston wins because one of those teams loses.
    Posted by existentialparquet[/QUOTE]

I agree totally 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

It was not that the Lakers weren't into it but it was a statement game then for the HEAT and it WILL be another one tomorrow night.  The Christmas day game was all about if the HEAT can WIN a big game against a big team, since i believe at that time they had already lost against boston, orlando, and even Dallas?  Correct me if i'm wrong... So the HEAT were hungrier, they also were on a winning streak at the time and they had something to prove.  LA was reeling a bit coming off that horrific lost to the bucks at home just before christmas...  So everything was riding against LA at the point, HEAT played better and they won.  I would not be surprised as a matter of fact i'm picking the HEAT to win tomorrow because a win against anyone let alone that a win against the LAKERS will do MAJOR MAJOR wonders for their self esteem...  But if they lose, i'd give Spoelstra 2 weeks before Riley takes over...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

if it was me i wish they can both lose or the game would end in a tie. but in this case the lakers are going to beat down the heat, the size is undoubtedly an advantage they didnt use that to their advantage last time, lakers being undefeated since the all star game, the heat have been sad really sad, i am not a fan of either but i am being a realist the lakers are a complete and better team  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

HEAT win this one. They are determined to get a win after losing 5 in a row and will beat the Lake show at home. I think either Lebron or Wade will have a big day!