Hey L.A., keep it Classy..

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Hey L.A., keep it Classy..

So just to clarify, are you saying real men drink margaritas?  Just checking to make sure that was what you said.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

you guys are toooooo much!!!!start your own comedy show

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Had to bump this one up just for laker fans...but something tells me we wont be seeing too much of them anytime soon...lol

You guys still believe the Lakers cant lose to N.O.  ???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

I still think it will be Celtics -Lakers.

The Lakers were on the road, and a series of strange errors and poor shooting cost them the game.

...though, you do have to like the Hornets point guard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I dont know....they are looking bad right now.  Kobe getting on Pau.  Kobe not delivering and looking shaky after scoring all the 3rd quarter points...they may get by N.O. but do they look like they can beat OKC right now...they better hurry up and turn it on....Lakers are averaging less than 100 ppg to N.O., not a defensive team

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Perhaps it's just a blind feeling, but the Lakers will pull through.  Next round though, all bets are off.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

LA has to wait to Wed. to get back its mojo.  The Kobester is getting ready to implode with his bum foot or ankle.  And I get the excuses will be coming fast an furious from trolls.  Prepare to be eliminated in the next two rounds.

And if by a miracle and gifting by league officials you do get to the finals prepare for your worst nightmare a loss to the team you so desperately want to emulate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Nice going La MAR! Realllll Classy!   and now Andrew Bynum! WOW!  I know you may be mad but c'mon....thats ridiculous....I was feeling sorry for these bums, but they are frauds!!   Makes me even more mad about last year...this team go no heart and was bailed out game 7 by the refs.  Like encita said, without Kobe getting calls this series he is a Bum!!  End this game now...its over anyway   SMGDH

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

In Response to Re: Hey L.A., keep it Classy..:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Hey L.A., keep it Classy.. : Shizzle, you're a complete fool if you believe that. It's a 7 game series. The Lakers started lasy year's playoffs poorly...remember how it ended for them?! There is NO coach in the NBA better at adjusting than Phil Jackson. Paul had a great night, but he won't dominate enough to win 4 games. You know it, I know it, and the rest of the world knows it. In the end, the Lakers will move on towards the finals.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Bwah hah hah hah...  this is funny!  I admit I had it wrong, N.O. did not sweep you guys but Dallas did... 

where u at Q? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

How did the Celtics lose to these bush league losers last year? Go Celtics!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

What did I tell you about this team and its fans?  Lowest class you will ever find!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

If LA wins, their fans act like animals...if they lose, the players act like animals

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey L.A., keep it Classy.. : Concord, Concord, Concord...I would think YOU of all people would know the Lakers for what they are. They always sleepwalk through the regular season. It seems every year, they need a game (or two) like last night to "wake the sleeping giant". Unlike some of your fellow C's fans, I don't abandon the Lakers after a game like that. After the C's lost those recent games to Miami and Chicago, some of your so-called fans were jumping ship like drowning rats. You remember VERY early in the season, I said the season is long and that everything plays out likes it's supposed to. The Lakers will still be there. And even though I have my doubts, I wouldn't be shocked if the C's are the last eastern team standing. The thing about the C's and Lakers is they have all the ingredients to get back to the finals...veteran leadership, guys who have been through the playoff battles, and head coaches who don't panic and  keep their players on an even keel. I've said all along that DA screwed up your teams chemistry and it may derail your finals chances. But I'll have to give credit to Doc cause he always seems to know which buttons to push and which lineups to use. The other contenders are either too young, too inexperienced, lack the proper leadership or are just flat out playoff chokes (I'm looking at YOU Dallas Mavericks!). I love the playoffs!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Qdaddy - you might want to rethink that last paragraph.  not only is Dallas kicking the Lakers rear end, the Lakers are showing NO CLASS!  Wow - those flagrants will mean fines and suspensions and this is the second time Bynum has done that to a player in the air.  He's worse than Artest!!   Truly embarrassing for the organization.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

CeltsFan4Life...you should re-think your last sentence.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey L.A., keep it Classy.. : Concord, Concord, Concord...I would think YOU of all people would know the Lakers for what they are. They always sleepwalk through the regular season. It seems every year, they need a game (or two) like last night to "wake the sleeping giant". Unlike some of your fellow C's fans, I don't abandon the Lakers after a game like that. After the C's lost those recent games to Miami and Chicago, some of your so-called fans were jumping ship like drowning rats. You remember VERY early in the season, I said the season is long and that everything plays out likes it's supposed to. The Lakers will still be there. And even though I have my doubts, I wouldn't be shocked if the C's are the last eastern team standing. The thing about the C's and Lakers is they have all the ingredients to get back to the finals...veteran leadership, guys who have been through the playoff battles, and head coaches who don't panic and  keep their players on an even keel. I've said all along that DA screwed up your teams chemistry and it may derail your finals chances. But I'll have to give credit to Doc cause he always seems to know which buttons to push and which lineups to use. The other contenders are either too young, too inexperienced, lack the proper leadership or are just flat out playoff chokes (I'm looking at YOU Dallas Mavericks!). I love the playoffs!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

you must hate the internet right now though...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]CeltsFan4Life...you should re-think your last sentence.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

Why?  What am I missing?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The Lakers are a reflection of their coach.  Thank goodness Jackson stuck around one more year to finally reveal to the entire world that he has no class and that his team is a bunch dirt bags.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

I think that Lamar Kardashian likes to pick on smaller players because his wife, the ugliest of the Kardashian sisters, abuses him at home. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

More Lamar:

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

www.buffalorising.com/assets_c/2009/01/mike_tyson_bite_ear_icheehuahua-thumb-375xauto-412.jpg" alt="" width="316" height="473" />

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.buffalorising.com/assets_c/2009/01/mike_tyson_bite_ear_icheehuahua-thumb-375xauto-412.jpg&imgrefurl=http://japancarsrental.com/mike-tyson-ear-biting%26page%3D4&h=561&w=375&sz=33&tbnid=ZrhqXMd8qXtj4M:&tbnh=275&tbnw=183&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmike%2Btyson%2Bbites%2Bear%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=mike+tyson+bites+ear&hl=en&usg=__mbZ4Uo2jI7cP2IyJh_8guozeatk=&sa=X&ei=oxbHTa21EI2asAOysdnFAQ&sqi=2&ved=0CCgQ9QEwBQ

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]I think that Lamar Kardashian likes to pick on smaller players because his wife, the ugliest of the Kardashian sisters, abuses him at home. 
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

Nice to hear someone else refer to him by his proper name!  Wink