Hey Lets Talk About Rondo

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Hey Lets Talk About Rondo

In response to darrylfries' comment:

Wanna make a wager Rally on how far we'll go in the playoffs without Rondo? I say we won't go as far as last year 2nd round at best.

with rondo I'd say the same thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bump

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:

Wanna make a wager Rally on how far we'll go in the playoffs without Rondo? I say we won't go as far as last year 2nd round at best.

Which is sort of the point of this thread.

Rondo doesn't make that big of a difference for this team one way or the other. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Darryl, How does your prediction prove anything about Rondo playing or not? How far did you think we were going to go WITH Rondo still playing? In other words, if I were gonna bet, we would first have to see how far THIS team went with Rondo playing. Thats like me saying, I will bet you $100 right now that the Cs go farther in the playoffs without Rondo!!! How would we know that? Think, man.  And, to clarify your other accusations against me, I am not a racist nor a Rondo hater. I am just telling the truth as I see it based on my first hand with experiences. As I told another fool, I was an all-state PG along side Xavier Mcdaniel and played corner professionally for 4-years until injury ended it. So, dude, don't challenge people who know better than you. Peace!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

+1

WITH Rondo, we were going nowhere... except due south.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

....As I told another fool, I was an all-state PG along side Xavier Mcdaniel and played corner prfessionally for 4-years until injury ended it.... 

i don't believe this statement, rally. i think it's a steaming crock. primarily because your posts and demeanor here seem more along the lines of a teenager as opposed to someone in their late 40s. what state was this in? what professional organization? you can share this info w/out compromising your privacy. go ahead...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Which is sort of the point of this thread.

Rondo doesn't make that big of a difference for this team one way or the other. 

Agree. They will lose their share of games.

BUT this team is a lot fun to watch.

Which is important too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

....As I told another fool, I was an all-state PG along side Xavier Mcdaniel and played corner prfessionally for 4-years until injury ended it.... 

i don't believe this statement, rally. i think it's a steaming crock. primarily because your posts and demeanor here seem more along the lines of a teenager as opposed to someone in their late 40s. what state was this in? what professional organization? you can share this info w/out compromising your privacy. go ahead...

Dude, I don't care what you think. I know whats true. If I tell you anything about me, then what, I get credit for being me? What are gonna do for me? Give me your respect? Shut the hell up. You're a joke........some of you guys are something else. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Dude, I don't care what you think. I know whats true. If I tell you anything about me, then I get credit for being me? What are gonna do for me? Give me your respect? Shut the hell up. You're a joke........some of you guys are something else.

pretty much what i expected. nice job outta you, pimple nose.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Dude, I don't care what you think. I know whats true. If I tell you anything about me, then I get credit for being me? What are gonna do for me? Give me your respect? Shut the hell up. You're a joke........some of you guys are something else.

Hey man, this could be kinda fun! Here's a little for ya...Teenager? By what you say here you don't even know who X is. He and I are both 50+ and from South Carolina. Want my autograph now? dope.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"Rondo is good but not great."

Like Isiah? like Price ? like Dumar ?  like Stockton ? like Doc? like Miller like Jordan ?

None in above but maybe anyone in the bottom

John Stark? Hornacek ? Richmond ? Rider ? Majerle? Steve smith?  Rider? Gill ?

None in the bottom....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Hey man, this could be kinda fun! Here's a little for ya...Teenager? By what you say here you don't even know who X is. He and I are both 50+ and from South Carolina. Want my autograph now? dope.....

I love Charleston, can't wait to go back!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

McDaniel is 49.

I loved his game when I was growing up. he was straight up tough.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

"Rondo is good but not great."

Like Isiah? like Price ? like Dumar ?  like Stockton ? like Doc? like Miller like Jordan ?

None in above but maybe anyone in the bottom

John Stark? Hornacek ? Richmond ? Rider ? Majerle? Steve smith?  Rider? Gill ?

None in the bottom....

Rider Majerle Steve Smith Hornacek and gill?  we are talking about pgs che.

It's hard to make a comparison with rondo, he has a different skill set then most guys in the NBA.

My point was just that there is a lot of hyperbole with him.  People love him or hate him.  I don't get why this is. which is why I get involved in all the Rondo discussions I guess.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

During Rondo's down time and recovery, he should go to social skills school and learn how to smile and be genrally pleasant. Learn how to control his knuckleheaded temper. learn how to have fun. Learn how to entertain.

He has such a dour, good-mood kill personality on and off the court. 

Not only do I think Rondo is over-rated and has dibilitating team basketball skills, but I think he's a jerk and would love to see him traded asap.

But overall, I consider myself a Rondo supporter.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

During Rondo's down time and recovery, he should go to social skills school and learn how to smile and be genrally pleasant. Learn how to control his knuckleheaded temper. learn how to have fun. Learn how to entertain.

He has such a dour, good-mood kill personality on and off the court. 

Not only do I think Rondo is over-rated and has dibilitating team basketball skills, but I think he's a jerk and would love to see him traded asap.

But overall, I consider myself a Rondo supporter.

Now that's some tough love!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

McDaniel is 49.

Guess he is a few months younger than me! Was a strong SOB. played with an attitude even back then.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

I love Charleston, can't wait to go back!!

One the best places in the Country! Where do you like to hang most when you're there? You could say I've spent plenty of time there! Plenty of Cs fans....Transplants.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

McDaniel is 49.

Guess he is a few months younger than me! Was a strong SOB. P;ayed with an attitude even back then.

He was an animal when he was younger.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

McDaniel is 49.

Guess he is a few months younger than me! Was a strong SOB. P;ayed with an attitude even back then.

Why are you calling a black man an animal?? Are you racist too??

T

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

McDaniel is 49.

Why are you calling a black man an animal?? Are you racist too??

T

Great post. You must be really proud of that one.

I'm black by the way.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

McDaniel is 49.

Can you imagine him and Tyrone Corbin on the same team??? Nasty.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

McDaniel is 49.

Can you imagine him and Tyrone Corbin on the same team??? Nasty.

No doubt.

I played high school pg as well. But if I were on the court with X he would have eaten me alive.