hey MODS let me get this straight.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

hey MODS let me get this straight.....

"Rameakap is a pathetic board troll and attention wh0re who should have been banned several times recently, only here to self-promote and bother people. He is a known sexist and racist."

i am strictly duplicating the words this mental midget repeatedly vomits on my threads with full impunity around here. it never gets removed, he never gets banned.. yet every time i copy and paste his silly nonsense, it gets immediately removed? so y is it ok for him to vomit on my  threads MODS? ever heard of the term "fairness"? you mods are enablers. you've crEated a mental midget terror. the next time his stuff is not removed or he's not banned when he vomits it on my stuff, i will ESCALATE or make a federal case out of it at a higher level! thanks for understanding and for your cooperation. i will further complain elsewhere in the meantime.

either let him vomit as he wants but allow me to respond in kind without the tired old banning or post-removing thing, or just put an end to his character and brand and let us return to some semblence of decorum around here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: hey MODS let me get this straight.....

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

"Rameakap is a pathetic board troll and attention wh0re who should have been banned several times recently, only here to self-promote and bother people. He is a known sexist and racist."

i am strictly duplicating the words this mental midget repeatedly vomits on my threads with full impunity around here. it never gets removed, he never gets banned.. yet every time i copy and paste his silly nonsense, it gets immediately removed? so y is it ok for him to vomit on my  threads MODS? ever heard of the term "fairness"? you mods are enablers. you've crEated a mental midget terror. the next time his stuff is not removed or he's not banned when he vomits it on my stuff, i will ESCALATE or make a federal case out of it at a higher level! thanks for understanding and for your cooperation. i will further complain elsewhere in the meantime.

You have got to be kidding me.