Hi Ho Hi Ho back to 9th place the Lakers go....That sounds like pretty good Jazz too me

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: Hi Ho Hi Ho back to 9th place the Lakers go....That sounds like pretty good Jazz too me

I'm in heaven tonight...Celtics and Sox win, Lakers lose but 3 out of 4 ain't bad as shucks, the Yankees, whom I hate as much as LA, won.

I was at this game...on my iPAD now in the car going over the Bay Bridge.  Having been in the Bay Area 40+ years I'm a local fan too, first Boston teams, Celtics-GS, Sox-Giants and Pats-49ers. As Lakers had beaten GS 34 our of 36 games until GS won the last, you can imagine that local fans hate the Lakers as much as Celtic fans and I love hearing "Beat LA, Beat LA" as if I were in Boston.

Please do not think that GS purposely blew this game so LA would stay in 9th place as I'm sure LA papers & LA trolls might suggest. GS played its heart out and for the first time this season, I'm not unhappy the Warriors lost as the loss does not affect its standings.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Hi Ho Hi Ho back to 9th place the Lakers go....That sounds like pretty good Jazz too me

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Whoever started this thread must feel really dumb right about now.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Stay blessed!

I doubt it. Given the lakers will be back to the 9th seed after portland finished with them. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I must have missed the memo that they clinched the 8th spot!

Also want to be clear that I've already stated I think they'll get in.......and I hope they play OKC!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I want the Lakers to miss the playoffs too but I'm baffled by the Celtics fans confidence that the Jazz can close this out. I see the Lakers in the 8 spot. I also seem them losing to the #1 seed. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

hey, the Lakers finished 1-8 over their last two season ending series exits right...? ...if they make it into the playoffs this year it seems the entire media (Laker homers like Plaschke included) expect another embarrasing exit this year....this team is in trouble going forward....couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I want the Lakers to miss the playoffs too but I'm baffled by the Celtics fans confidence that the Jazz can close this out. I see the Lakers in the 8 spot. I also seem them losing to the #1 seed. 

Utah can't close anything out.  They've been up and down all year.....they do have MN twice, though, that should be two wins.  That puts pressure on the lakers to win at least 3.....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

FBombFury after last night Lakers win in Portland----------->Cryingcrying

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Whoever started this thread must feel really dumb right about now.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Stay blessed!

I doubt it. Given the lakers will be back to the 9th seed after portland finished with them. 

Whoever wrote the post above about the Lakers being back in the 9th seed after the Portland game must feel really dumb right about now.

Stay blessed!

Not as dumb as Lakers fans who thought this team was a contender!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!