hibbert playing like a beast-any way we can land this kid?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

hibbert playing like a beast-any way we can land this kid?

will be tough, but would be awesome to try and land hibbert in the offseason. he would get so many easy looks in the paint with rondo dishing him the ball. and indiana may have a hard time signing everyone they need to sign this offseason. may not happen, but it would be nice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: hibbert playing like a beast-any way we can land this kid?

I posted this elsewhere but a good copy & paste here I think:

And, if we get by Indy/Miami(?), I would rather play OKC than Spurs & Duncan.

We have trouble with teams with big dominating centers...hate to bring it up but Lakers have had the edge past couple of years because of Bynum & Gasol.  We are last in rebounding & as a jump shooting team need shoot 45-50% at least and our "D" needs cause turnovers but strong rebounding teams can shoot 35-45% but if they get 10-15+ rebounds, these extra chances make up for poor shooting percentages.

I wouldn't have minded playing the Bulls either with or w/o Noah but, I reiterate, Indy frightens me more than Miami because we only really need guard LeBron & Wade. Indy is a more balanced tough and together team and Hibbert, whom I'd like to get as a Celtic next year to play with KG which, I think, would be a better duo tandem that Bynum & Gasol, had 19 points and 18 rebs. The team outbounded the Heat 52-36 or 16 extra chances...insurmontable deficit for King James and Thug Wade. So, I don't want to be accused of being careful what I wish for, but I'll still root for Heat to win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

We can offer him a ton of money, but if Indy matches it, it's over!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Roy no question clogs the middle and alters shots. His presence doesnt show up in the box score, but when he is active, he changes the game.

Roy made good timing to have a career game against the Heat. 18 boards was strong, even with out over-rated Bosh.

Larry will probably match any offer(s) made. Not sure how Roy will age, as he already has bad knees.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

He is a great player and I have posted many times that I would like to see him playing for the Celtics next season.  I would imagine that he will resign with Indiana, but if it is possible he would be a great addition to the Celtics next season.