Hire Mike Brown to coach defense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Hire Mike Brown to coach defense

I'm very disappointed with our defense this year. We have several guys who are too passive and quiet...Green, Bass, Lee, Sully. Rondo is saying that guys need to talk more on defense.

Our defense has gone down each year. Brown would be a good hire because he knows defense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: Hire Mike Brown to coach defense

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm very disappointed with our defense this year. We have several guys who are too passive and quiet...Green, Bass, Lee, Sully. Rondo is saying that guys need to talk more on defense.

Our defense has gone down each year. Brown would be a good hire because he knows defense.

[/QUOTE]

But according to Fierce he is a clown and if the Celtics hire him you will never win the championship

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Hire Mike Brown to coach defense

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Hi Bias,   haven't seen you around lately.  You wanted to really make a splash didn't you?  I was thinking the same as you about our defense going downhill.  I wasn't thinking about Brown though.  I would have a tough time stomaching it.  It also hard to watch Hill though. That dude looks like he is spaced out on drugs.  I did actually see him move the other nite and tell Doc something.  May be the first time I saw him initiate a conversation.  Reckon he was just one of Docs buddies?