HOPE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

HOPE

http://espn.go.com/nba/

SIXER ROUTE MIAMI AS MCW NEARLY HAD A QUADRUPLE-DOUBLE!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: HOPE

A side note: Brooklyn also (surprisingly) lost. It would be phenominal if the sixers surprise by winning more games than expected and the Nets dissapoint by losing games and droping to an 8th seed.

A man can hope, right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Sure but not sure what you are hoping for. Our team needs to lose and hit the lottery. 

Miami is fine and will likely be conference champions again if Wade can stay healthy enough towards the end. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sure but not sure what you are hoping for. Our team needs to lose and hit the lottery. 

Miami is fine and will likely be conference champions again if Wade can stay healthy enough towards the end. 

[/QUOTE]

I think R9R is saying the Sixers are better than us.

The Sixers are projected to be the worst team this season.

[/QUOTE]

at some areas, yes.

i hope green will be an all star this season despite of losing many games.

and i wish we could get another top 5 pick at the draft.

wiggins can play sg position plus embiid

wiggins-green-embiid

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GAShamrock60. Show GAShamrock60's posts

He's also saying everytime the nets lose it improves our other pick. It's hard to believe that Philly won but even Miami can  lose on a back to back after an emotionally win against Chicago and getting their rings

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Sixers and Celtics get wiggins and parker, return to EC dominance of early 80's....

sounds good to me

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Was that not clear?

Sixers beating Miami shows that they have some fight in them and may make the "race to the bottom" somewhat competitive. 

Listen, I want the Celtics to win as much as possible, but I am also realistic. If the disparity between the elite (Heat) and the high lottery (76ers) isn't as wide as predicted, then the Celtics will benefit. 

Put it this way, I hope the Celtics lose as many games as possible this first 20 games (without Rondo) and the Sixers win as many games as possible, because when Rondo returns, I believe our team will start winning more games and have closer to a .500 record with Rondo at the point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I am also freaking excited.

If MCW can step up and nearly get a quadruple-double, then I GUARENTEE YOU that Rondo can and will do the same.

This is a lost year, so why not have some fun. Maybe Rondo can break some records. He absolutely has shown the ability to get triple-doubles, why not get 10 steals as well?