Hornets PUNCH Laker Trolls in Grill!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Re: Hornets PUNCH Laker Trolls in Grill!!!

As they say in Boston. Game Ova!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

YEAH baby!!!  They lost some length in the game, but NOH is a scappy bunch.  Here's to some peace and quiet for  a few hours!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

AWESOME GAMEEEE!!!

Cheered for the hornets as if they were the celtics. Very happy with the result!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The Lakers are not that good. My guess is that after Kobe ticked off that ref the other day the refs decided not to carry the Lakers (at least for this first game).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

LMAO!!!!!!

I LOVE IT when the Lakers lose!! Woo Hoo!!!

Like Marv Albert would say: "YES!!!!!"

Cool

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

The only down part of this discussion was that ankle being turned. I hope it is not serios

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Yeah...I'm sure it was a bitter/sweet win for the Hornets, but I'm SO GLAD they pulled off the upset. It feels good!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Hornets PUNCH Laker Trolls in Grill!!!:
    [QUOTE]Right this very minute those trolls are a "crying nation". HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

And the Trolls are probably hiding in there little holes!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from b126962. Show b126962's posts

[QUOTE]The only down part of this discussion was that ankle being turned. I hope it is not serios
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]
    Whose ankle?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Aaron Gray  it looked nasty he could be heard screaming in pain  not good

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Looked very nasty.

Bad loss, we lost real momentum going into the finals and this is the result. Was a crazy last month of the season and those last few games really hurt us. And it's showed in game one.

Still it's only game one. We'll see what happens, game two really is a must win for us. Don't want to come back from 2 nil down. It's not impossible, but it's difficult.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Hornets PUNCH Laker Trolls in Grill!!!:
    [QUOTE]HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Why am I not surprised that the first poster on the Lakers loss is Sybil.

I'm sure that some of you think we're crying about this loss. We're not.  Like last year, we stumbled in the early rounds. So, how did the Lakers fare in the end? As all of you are painfully aware, the Lakers beat down the C's in 7 and brought home that 16th banner. (I always enjoy reminding all of you about that.)

The only thing that this loss does is give a little fodder to this (and others) forum about the Laker's demise...how their reign is over. The Lakers played like crap and deserved this loss. They'll be back in the film room tomorrow and come back more determined to close this series out. Need I remind all of you that the Lakers SWEPT the season series against the Hornets.

So, enjoy it while you can, get all your pot shots in...and then reality will set in for all of you and the Hornets.

I'm gonna have another margarita.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]The Lakers are not that good. My guess is that after Kobe ticked off that ref the other day the refs decided not to carry the Lakers (at least for this first game).
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

I am not sure about that, I started watching in the 3rd quarter and the Fakers were getting every call and the Hornets could not get a call.  When there was finally a call against the Fakers they cried like babies.  That technical on Ariza was horrible.  Then KOME comes down throws a elbow to get off his shot and nothing called.  The Fakers will still get all the calls.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Hornets PUNCH Laker Trolls in Grill!!! : Why am I not surprised that the first poster on the Lakers loss is Sybil. I'm sure that some of you think we're crying about this loss. We're not.  Like last year, we stumbled in the early rounds. So, how did the Lakers fare in the end? As all of you are painfully aware, the Lakers beat down the C's in 7 and brought home that 16th banner. (I always enjoy reminding all of you about that.) The only thing that this loss does is give a little fodder to this (and others) forum about the Laker's demise...how their reign is over. The Lakers played like crap and deserved this loss. They'll be back in the film room tomorrow and come back more determined to close this series out. Need I remind all of you that the Lakers SWEPT the season series against the Hornets. So, enjoy it while you can, get all your pot shots in...and then reality will set in for all of you and the Hornets. I'm gonna have another margarita.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

last year was last year.  I don't think they lost the first game of the playoffs last year.  BTW the 40 pt thrashing we threw on the Fakers without officials calling foul after foul was pretty neat also.. Love to remind the Fakers of those little tidbits.   You do remember that don't you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Hornets PUNCH Laker Trolls in Grill!!! : Why am I not surprised that the first poster on the Lakers loss is Sybil. I'm sure that some of you think we're crying about this loss. We're not.  Like last year, we stumbled in the early rounds. So, how did the Lakers fare in the end? As all of you are painfully aware, the Lakers beat down the C's in 7 and brought home that 16th banner. (I always enjoy reminding all of you about that.) The only thing that this loss does is give a little fodder to this (and others) forum about the Laker's demise...how their reign is over. The Lakers played like crap and deserved this loss. They'll be back in the film room tomorrow and come back more determined to close this series out. Need I remind all of you that the Lakers SWEPT the season series against the Hornets. So, enjoy it while you can, get all your pot shots in...and then reality will set in for all of you and the Hornets. I'm gonna have another margarita.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]
    Like I said many times you and RU Worthy are the only Laker fans that show up after a loss. Much respect man. I enjoy healthy ribbing from each side makes the forums fun its the jerks that wave the flag then disapear untill the lakers win again that pisses me off. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

[QUOTE]Looked very nasty. Bad loss, we lost real momentum going into the finals and this is the result. Was a crazy last month of the season and those last few games really hurt us. And it's showed in game one. Still it's only game one. We'll see what happens, game two really is a must win for us. Don't want to come back from 2 nil down. It's not impossible, but it's difficult.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

damn.........young, smart, attractive, and a knowledgeable poster....Sara....are you sure you don't want to join our side........?   :-)  ....we would love you in our corner!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

That's like asking Luke Skywalker to join the Dark Side! It can't be done.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Looked very nasty. Bad loss, we lost real momentum going into the finals and this is the result. Was a crazy last month of the season and those last few games really hurt us. And it's showed in game one. Still it's only game one. We'll see what happens, game two really is a must win for us. Don't want to come back from 2 nil down. It's not impossible, but it's difficult.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

Well I think resting the players for those few games had a impact , especially early.  Ray seemed to be the one that benefited the most from the rest.  The second half show the type of ball we can play defensively.  JO was just as good as Perk would have been and even better.    The Knicks had their chance.  I think we win in 5-6 now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

It is fun to gloat, however, I still think that it will be a Celtic-Laker finals.

All of the top seeds had trouble with this first game. The Celtics, Bulls, Spurs, and Lakers all had uncharacteristic games. Things will change.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hornets PUNCH Laker Trolls in Grill!!! : Well I think resting the players for those few games had a impact , especially early.  Ray seemed to be the one that benefited the most from the rest.  The second half show the type of ball we can play defensively.  JO was just as good as Perk would have been and even better.    The Knicks had their chance.  I think we win in 5-6 now.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think winning game one was essential for New York. They can win game two but winning the first game is a good psychological advantage.

25. This post has been removed.