How About Humphries?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

How About Humphries?

Kris Humphries is intreaguing as an unrestricted FA. He averaged a double double and is a rebound machine. I am not up on any baggage he brings with his link to the Kardashian deal (he might want to get away from that scene and west to east coast is as far as he could get) but I would think he would be a solid fit with his age and skill level.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: How About Humphries?

In Response to How About Humphries?:
    [QUOTE]Kris Humphries is intreaguing as an unrestricted FA. He averaged a double double and is a rebound machine. I am not up on any baggage he brings with his link to the Kardashian deal (he might want to get away from that scene and west to east coast is as far as he could get) but I would think he would be a solid fit with his age and skill level.
    Posted by DaBlade[/QUOTE]

I am not sure that he is a good fit for the Celtics, but I really feel bad for him.  Who in their right mind would want to marry one of the Kardashians?  You have to blame their many fans who watch their reality shows and have made them so popular.  I don't watch much television except for sports and wouldn't waste my time watching the many reality tv shows that are on. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Humphries would be a good fit with the 2011-12 Celtics.  His rebounding and unselfish game would only benefit Garnett and Pierce.  Not a bad idea even though he must be an idiot to have married what's her name.  The Celtics might give him a reason to forge some new identity.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to How About Humphries?:
    [QUOTE]Kris Humphries is intreaguing as an unrestricted FA. He averaged a double double and is a rebound machine. I am not up on any baggage he brings with his link to the Kardashian deal (he might want to get away from that scene and west to east coast is as far as he could get) but I would think he would be a solid fit with his age and skill level.

how about ...big-butt...KIM KARDASHIAN..she's available...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I would do a sign and trade Humphries for Baby, as I have already mentioned twice previously!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Ya, I noticed that and the stat that jumps out is Humphries rebounding compared with Baby's.  The points were almost a wash.  I'm for that trade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

In Response to Re: How About Humphries?:
    [QUOTE]I would do a sign and trade Humphries for Baby, as I have already mentioned twice previously!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYCelt. Show NYCelt's posts

Humphries is young, relatively cheap at $3.2mm in his last contract, and seems to frequently turn up a double-double.

He doesn't appear to have the issues Davis has either.

Sounds like he would be a good fit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

It's funny but I like his play and I didn't even know he was the one that was married to the fruitcake kardashian girl till my wife mentioned it to me.  I would much rather have him then Baby and I think he is a fit money wise as well and lets face it he needs to get way away from that scene.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: How About Humphries?:
    [QUOTE]It's funny but I like his play and I didn't even know he was the one that was married to the fruitcake kardashian girl till my wife mentioned it to me.  I would much rather have him then Baby and I think he is a fit money wise as well and lets face it he needs to get way away from that scene.

He is definitely better than Glen Davis.  I already posted above that I really feel bad for him and I am sure that he regrets marrying Kim.  It is a shame that they are getting richer by having the many fans who watch their reality shows.