How about kamen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

How about kamen

He isn't happy is Dallas . How about bass , Collins and this years 1 st for kamen.? We get out off bass contract. Pick up a nice center. Put kg back to the 4 . Just a idea and trade will go through 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPinoy. Show GreenPinoy's posts

Re: How about kamen

Not good.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

Lol fierce that's what I looked at 1st , and they want to move marion

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

Any way we can add a 3rd team to the trade put terry in and try to get another big like the nuggets mogov or something

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to mike5says's comment:

Any way we can add a 3rd team to the trade put terry in and try to get another big like the nuggets mogov or something

Why is everyone so hot for Mogov?  Can someone explain this to me?  His last game he played 11 minutes with 2 fouls and 1 rebound.  The last couple of weeks on this board have been like Mogov, Mogov, Mogov.  I don't get it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

In response to mike5says's comment:

Why is everyone so hot for Mogov?  Can someone explain this to me?  His last game he played 11 minutes with 2 fouls and 1 rebound.  The last couple of weeks on this board have been like Mogov, Mogov, Mogov.  I don't get it.

Well, it's his stats per 36 minutes. They indicate with minutes he could be a very good rebounder and he is a legit 7 footer. Also, and here is the big thing, he in underutilized in Denver the way barbosa was here because of depth at the postion. So people think he is a realistic get.