how does this mock draft look, for those countng on the draft to rebuild.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

how does this mock draft look, for those countng on the draft to rebuild.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24305262/mock-draft-20-jabari-parker-your-new-no-1

8. Boston Celtics: Dante Exum, PG, Australia: You know... just in case Rondo's not around. Just in case.

11. Boston Celtics (from Atlanta Hawks): Willie Cauley-Stein, C, Kentucky: Kelly Olynyk slides to the four and Stein provides the defensive backbone for the Celtics going forward.

OUCH!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: how does this mock draft look, for those countng on the draft to rebuild.

I would be thrilled to get Exum at 8.  He is an athletic legit top 5 prospect that can play both PG and SG at 6'6".  A potential franchise impact player.

Its too early to make a call on Cauley-Stein.  But he too could be a good value at 11 (assuming Embiid is off the board). I don't know how close he is to being NBA ready.  

In any case, I think their will be better values at SF with pick 11, like Gordon, Hood, Saric.  

Rondo - Exum - Gordon or Hood - Sully/Oly with time could be fun and competitive and comprise a young core.  Maybe get our Center through trade (Green and Bradley and/or Rondo) or in the 2015 draft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

i'd be happy with those 2 picks. idk why they have exum listed as pg though. he would make a great backcourt combo with rondo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Anyone know how Iverson is doing overseas?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I personally grab Seldon with our first pick and then Hood with the second pick.

This mock draft is a joke though. The Nets are not going to finish with the fourth worst record in the league. That's a joke.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I like Russ Smith wherever he's picked to go. We don't need him but I like him more than Pressey, and I like Pressey.

Another Mo Williams.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

http://www.mynbadraft.com/NBA-Mock-Draft/

http://www.nbadraftroom.com/p/2014-nba-mock-draft.html

http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/consensus

http://www.dcprosportsreport.com/NBAMocks.htm

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I want Jabari from Duke, he is the perfect deltic, is very intelligent and unlimited upside

hope the Ping pong gods bless us

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

So many of these mocks aren't taking into account the needs of the teams picking. They also aren't taking into account that teams like the Knicks aren't going to end up in the lottery. Here's mine:

1. Utah - Parker - SF  

2. Sacramento - Wiggins - SF 

3. Philly - Randle - PF  

4.  Milwakee - Smart - PG 

5. Cleveland - Glenn Robinson III - SF 

6. Orlando - Dante Exum - PG 

7. Boston - Embiid - C 

8. Pheonix - Young - PF

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I hope I see the Celtics with the #1 in my lifetime. That's all I have to say.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

I hope I see the Celtics with the #1 in my lifetime. That's all I have to say.

Number one picks are not the be all and end all though.

Most recently any team would have been more than pleased to have picked Oden at #1 in 2007. 

Draft is more art than science.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

Add Anthony Bennett as a bad number one to the list as well. Can't believe what is going on with the picks that Cleveland have had. 

Bennett may improve. Maybe. Still early on in his career.