How I think things will shake out..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

How I think things will shake out..

I'm starting to see how this roster is gonna round out for the long haul.  As we know so far as Wafer is concerned we were led to believe once again that a player had minor injury and went from possibly returning to being out 2-3 weeks they now say....so u combine that with the fact Sasha has playoff exp. and Wafe does not...u can count him out the mix.  Why?  Because Arroyo is here  and has shown he could be a more than capable backup.  He has the playoff experience and brings another dimension by being able to take advantage of those looks R.R. gets.

So, now you can have C.A. backup the one, and move Delonte to the backup 2 to spell R.A. and you still have the option of playing Sasha at either the or the 2 so in essense, if you need a taller player than West u can use Sash and still use Jeff Green at the 3 or the 4. I believe J.G. even though inexperienced will settle in and make some noise in the playoffs.  Someone needs to tell him that Yes, the C's represent blue collar, hard working players that hustle and play fundamentally sound, but dont think you can't Yam it on someboady!  I 've seen him a couple times ease up and lay it on over someone when he would've went right over em' and Slam that.  Hopefully we will see some of that when he gets more comfortable

and speaking of dunks what the Feezy was that shyt Griffin did at the end of the game!?  I dont think I have ever seen a dunk like that before and it was with with the left and on the fly!  That was just Ridiculous!  I had to rewind that 10 times

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: How I think things will shake out..

Celts have the ammo if the administration is telling anything close to the truth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Has Sasha shown us something? Have I missed it? I'll give him to the end of the season. My money is still on Wafer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Sasha is showing he is a quick study, and 2 steals in his first game is showing something. and he made his first 2 pt attempt...how much more you want for a guy playing 8 minutes??

Its obvious at this point with Wafe struggling, that Sash is much better in regards to one on one defense, and once he gets agressive will provide the same kind of offense.  I had Wafer as the favorite, but as you know you cant make the club while in the tub. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Arroyo-Murphy-Shasha are rejects!!

You are seeing an illusion last night.
    The 1st batch pounded Milwaukee in the first half, they weren't able to recover.
    Bucks was in stinker last night.

The rejects has no choice except to maintain the lead, it's mandatory to shine or ELSE......all eyes on them.
    The rejects cannot copy the previous Big Baby's team (Nate-West-Semih-Wafer). Big Baby's team bailed us many times.

The rejects will not bail us in close/tough games.

......of course Shaq & JO are coming back, the rejects only hope.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

You def. have used the word reject way too many times on this board.  You've either heard that word too many times over the years (people calling you a reject) or you dont have a very extensive vocabulary.  Please refrain from posting and adding your 2 cents if you have nothing else to say besides the word "reject".....thnks for coming.  Its bandwagoners like you that give real fans a bad image.  I hope your are not doing any of your false cheering during the playoffs for any of these guys. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

In Response to Re: How I think things will shake out..:
    [QUOTE]Arroyo-Murphy-Shasha are rejects!! You are seeing an illusion last night. The 1st batch pounded Milwaukee in the first half, they weren't able to recover. Bucks was in stinker last night. The rejects has no choice except to maintain the lead, it's mandatory to shine or ELSE......all eyes on them. The rejects cannot copy the previous Big Baby's team (Nate-West-Semih-Wafer). Big Baby's team bailed us many times. The rejects will not bail us in close/tough games.    ......of course Shaq & JO are coming back, the rejects only hope.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

This is just idiotic thinking. You really believe the guys that were traded would do better in the playoffs than the West-Arroyo-Murf-Sasha-BBD-Krstic combo? Wow!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Che is Che, and Dumb is Dumb

Lets see, right Now Nate Robinson is recovering from arthoscopic Knee surgery and is probably done for the year.  Dont know yet if Perk is back from his knee injury...

Meanwhile Kristic is averging 18 and 9, in the last 4, and J.Green is playing very nicely, and we have Sasha who is def. gonna help and A real Backup pg in Arroyo that is allowing Rondo to get fresh legs for the playoffs...anything else I missed?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]Arroyo-Murphy-Shasha are rejects!! You are seeing an illusion last night. The 1st batch pounded Milwaukee in the first half, they weren't able to recover. Bucks was in stinker last night. The rejects has no choice except to maintain the lead, it's mandatory to shine or ELSE......all eyes on them. The rejects cannot copy the previous Big Baby's team (Nate-West-Semih-Wafer). Big Baby's team bailed us many times. The rejects will not bail us in close/tough games.    ......of course Shaq & JO are coming back, the rejects only hope.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]
    Che, half the time you come off as an old or old before your time cynic.
    Watch Murphy get better over the last 18 games.  Reject....not.  Shaq, Arroyo...same.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Perk is the only player of consequence to leave here via trade.  But he's still not playing and I'd question how ready he'll be to play big minutes once the postseason arrives given his injury woes.  If -- and granted it's a BIG if -- Shaq and JO can be ready for the playoffs, I actually think the C's will be fine. 

I liked Semih's upside, but he was a ways off and his upside probably isn't close to what Kristic can do now.  Robinson was too erratic and not a true BU 1 while Arroyo is and he can probably play side by side with West.  Harangody wasn't gonna help much come playoff time.  Green can actually defend the 3 and the 4 and presents offensive mismatches at both of those positions too.  Sasha and Murphy can take minutes and actually hold their own.

If anyone believes that losing anyone other than Perk was a big loss, I'd have to ask what games have you been watching.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]Sasha is showing he is a quick study, and 2 steals in his first game is showing something. and he made his first 2 pt attempt...how much more you want for a guy playing 8 minutes?? Its obvious at this point with Wafe struggling, that Sash is much better in regards to one on one defense, and once he gets agressive will provide the same kind of offense.  I had Wafer as the favorite, but as you know you cant make the club while in the tub. 
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]
    Again, I'll give him till season end. How much time do you want to give him to get aggressive? I still have not given up on Wafer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Atleast he is doing other things while playing.  The fact he is not agressive could be attributed to A.)  he is here for defense, not offense   B.) he is trying to fit in instead of coming off the bench jacking!

Tell me what Wafer looked like his first few games he got in....Matter of fact , dont bother, because you will probably make something up. I can help. He looked terrible, cuz he did the same thing you want Sasha to do.

I like Wafer, I really do, but each day he misses and Sasha shows me he can play in your face defense, he is not helping his case, cuz once this team comes together we will not be longing for offense, we will however need an experienced defender with a good shot selection.  Dont take it from me, just wait and see, and we'll revisit this issue come playoff time.

The guy has played for Boston barely a week and is accused of not being agressive...smh

I guess he should be more like Murphy...just come in and get aclimated by shooting 3's right? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Very deep bench wins it year.  Celtics are extremely deep.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]Atleast he is doing other things while playing.  The fact he is not agressive could be attributed to A.)  he is here for defense, not offense   B.) he is trying to fit in instead of coming off the bench jacking! Tell me what Wafer looked like his first few games he got in....Matter of fact , dont bother, because you will probably make something up. I can help. He looked terrible, cuz he did the same thing you want Sasha to do. I like Wafer, I really do, but each day he misses and Sasha shows me he can play in your face defense, he is not helping his case, cuz once this team comes together we will not be longing for offense, we will however need an experienced defender with a good shot selection.  Dont take it from me, just wait and see, and we'll revisit this issue come playoff time. The guy has played for Boston barely a week and is accused of not being agressive...smh I guess he should be more like Murphy...just come in and get aclimated by shooting 3's right? 
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]
    In truth I'm not sure what Wafer looked like his first few games. I only know that prior to his injury he was playin very well. Doing something that Pav will never be able to do, break his man down off the dribble. Pav might be a better defender, I have not seen that yet. I know he can shoot. If shooting 3's gets him acclaimated quicker, please shoot them. If he misses he is still being aggressive. Isn't shooting the three his best offensive weapon? I am not saying Pav isn't good, I just haven't seen it yet. Yes we will revisit it at Playoff time. For now I won't give up on Wafer unless someone says he has a tear and not a strain. And I won't give up on Pav. To be fair he has not had enough time. I just like Wafer's game more. No need to make stuff up when speaking honestly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

We can agree to disagree, but if you didnt see Wafer when he first played then atleast give Sash the B.O.D and truth is Sash can do more than shoot the 3.  He can get to the pill and finish as evidence by his left handed fingeroll over a big.  Look, I'm not trying to compare players, thats where are not seeing eye to eye.  I am looking at the situation.  Wafe is out another 2 weeks.  The season is almost over.  Sash will  be playing better than Wafer will be when he comes back if he takes 2 more weeks.  You must've missed when Sasha shut down Louis Williams who always kills us and was able to keep him in front and frustrate him.  Once again I am not comparing players but the only edge I can give to Wafer is he WAS playing well and he probably jumps a little higher but other than that Sasha is a better , experienced more verstatile player, and at 6'7" he can and does have a post game.

I am gonna just assume you havent see him play much, but either way the circumstances suggest he is gonna be more likely to log minutes in the playoffs than Wafe...