How Many STILL Think the Celtics Will Trade Rondo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

How Many STILL Think the Celtics Will Trade Rondo?

-

The last poll run on this subject Do You Think Ainge Will Trade Rondo? No!resulted in a 16 to 14 vote (as of this post), the 16 voting that they think Rondo will NOT get traded.  That ended up much closer than I thought it would.

But now with 20 - 20 hindsight and the Commish now muddying the waters, the NBA the laughing stock poster child of mis-managed public relations and corporate management, what do you think:  do you think Danny will trade Rondo? 

It's really very simple, a yes or no.  Not a I wish or they should or this or that, here's a potential deal, just do you think the C's WILL trade Rondo.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: How Many STILL Think the Celtics Will Trade Rondo?

If the Clippers deal is reviewed and does no through how do we deal with Los Angeles not getting Paul and Boston getting him.  Not an easy sell to the public.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

What happened to voting.... "Yes" or "No"?

YOu've got us voting.... "Me" or  "Not me".

Huh????????

Classic Rondowski.... makes no sense.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Boston is still in the hunt for Paul, but trade Rondo, I doubt it because no one is giving a top player for a almost top player, or Rondo would already be gone.  When a guy is not good enough that the other team guards him , it is a problem.  Rondo is an almost allstar and the Celts are stuck with him unless they trade him with other players for a top player.   A allstar that can't shoot foul shots or jump shots must be a center like S. O'Neal.  Still if Rondo is surrounded with good playes he is adequate scorer and a at times very good defender and a times a sneaky rebounder, and most times a great passer.  I would not trade Rondo and players and draft choices for Paul.  Straight up, yes.