How many win in December?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: How many win in December?

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is better to quit talking and predicting and THOUGHT a fool than to keep talking and remove all doubt.

[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what you're doing.

Those who are not fools who joined this thread all gave their prediction.

You just joined this thread to keep talking and talking. 

[/QUOTE]

Why so thin-skinned and defensive, fungus?

1on1 probably wasn't even thinking about you.

You're not the only fool around by any stretch.

Pud

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

[QUOTE]

Why so thin-skinned and defensive, fungus?

1on1 probably wasn't even thinking about you.

You're not the only fool around by any stretch.

Pud

It's not about thin skin, pud.

1 on 1 said he would stop posting here for 1 year if KG and PP are not with the Celtics this season.

He even bragged about staying off this board for 1 year is a piece of cake.

[/QUOTE]

So what, you said the same thing and then came up with that bogus "flushed out" BS so you wouldn't be "flushed" from the BDC boards at all.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

So what, you said the same thing and then came up with that bogus "flushed out" BS so you wouldn't be "flushed" from the BDC boards at all.

[/QUOTE]

You flushed me out.

Everybody here was thinking that I used another account.

So what's the point in staying away when every time ricky posted, it was Fierce posting using another account.

1 on 1 was the one challenged me and I merely accepted.

I mean I was not the one who challenged him.

He even bragged about staying away from this board for 1 year is a piece of cake.

[/QUOTE]

What's the point?

You had a deal and WELCHED!!!

Now you're admitting that it didn't matter cause even if you weren't Ricky you could have posted under another name anyway which still makes you a dishonest, lying, welcher! You'd have been better off posting as another user than staying on the board as yourself even though everyone would have picked you out by the frequency of posts anyway. You can't fool anyone here ... you blantantly broke your bet and proved yourself to be nothing more than a liar and welcher as long as you post here.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KamikazeKnight00. Show KamikazeKnight00's posts

[QUOTE]

It is better to quit talking and predicting and THOUGHT a fool than to keep talking and remove all doubt.

[/QUOTE]

I don't see any problem with a little optimism.

You guys around here are so negative about everything. We have a good young team that is a lot of fun to watch. Maybe they'll go undefeated in December.. Maybe they won't. There is no harm in having a little fun with a wild prediction.

Plus if i'm right I'll earn major bragging rights.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what you're doing.

Those who are not fools who joined this thread all gave their prediction.

You just joined this thread to keep talking and talking. 

[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about my 2 or 3 short posts as "talking and talking"?   Hows your prediction working for you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to KamikazeKnight00's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't see any problem with a little optimism.

You guys around here are so negative about everything. We have a good young team that is a lot of fun to watch. Maybe they'll go undefeated in December.. Maybe they won't. There is no harm in having a little fun with a wild prediction.

Plus if i'm right I'll earn major bragging rights.

[/QUOTE]

You are right,  nothing wrong with hoping your team does well and predicting your team will be successful.   Even though most around here want a nice draft pick,  they are not going to cheer for their team to lose. (at least I don't think so)  I could never do that even though I would like  a top pick as well.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

[QUOTE]

I say 4 wins.

Celts go 4-8 this December.

[/QUOTE]
    Don't look now, but Boston has won 3 in a row and 6 of 8 in the weak East......Enjoy!Missingteeth

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

[QUOTE]

I say 4 wins.

Celts go 4-8 this December.

[/QUOTE]

Epic FAIL!  Enjoy! Missingteeth

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Well lets not forget a bet that wasn't cancelled as mine was when I realized I offered  bet to someone that doesn't honor their bets. 

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/its-official-fierce-has-lost-the-playoff-bet-celtics-clinch-playoff-berth/100/6290462

For some reason Mr. Postomatic thinks he deserves a pass on his bet. Always deflecting to someone else when his bet is mentioned.

Re: It's official, Fierce has lost the playoff bet.

posted at 4/15/2012 12:02 AM EDT

• JamezHill24
    • First: 9/28/2009
    • Last: 8/21/2013

to clarify the terms of the bet, Fierce, in losing, will forfeit his rights to posting on the Boston.com forums for 5 months after the season ends. this means the end of the NBA season, NOT the Celtics season. Fierce is free to post throughout the playoffs. his posting rights end on midnight the night of the clinching Finals game.   sad to see u go, this board wont be the same w/o you, but..a deal is a deal, and i know you would have made me honor it had i lost.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

Well lets not forget a bet that wasn't cancelled as mine was when I realized I offered  bet to someone that doesn't honor their bets. 

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/its-official-fierce-has-lost-the-playoff-bet-celtics-clinch-playoff-berth/100/6290462

For some reason Mr. Postomatic thinks he deserves a pass on his bet. Always deflecting to someone else when his bet is mentioned.

• JamezHill24

to clarify the terms of the bet, Fierce, in losing, will forfeit his rights to posting on the Boston.com forums for 5 months after the season ends. this means the end of the NBA season, NOT the Celtics season. Fierce is free to post throughout the playoffs. his posting rights end on midnight the night of the clinching Finals game.   sad to see u go, this board wont be the same w/o you, but..a deal is a deal, and i know you would have made me honor it had i lost.[/QUOTE]

The sad reality is that if Mr. Postomatic had served his time away, he would have been welcomed back  and respected for having the stones to "do his time" like a man.

What came back early was a sulking two year old throwing a temper tantrum because someone may have teased him in his absence... and demanding a free pass!

Pud

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

• JamezHill24

to clarify the terms of the bet, Fierce, in losing, will forfeit his rights to posting on the Boston.com forums for 5 months after the season ends. this means the end of the NBA season, NOT the Celtics season. Fierce is free to post throughout the playoffs. his posting rights end on midnight the night of the clinching Finals game.   sad to see u go, this board wont be the same w/o you, but..a deal is a deal, and i know you would have made me honor it had i lost.

What came back early was a sulking two year old throwing a temper tantrum because someone may have teased him in his absence... and demanding a free pass!

"Flushed Out" was his excuse ...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

the more kookoo the better, eh fierce?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Fierce =

Board bully

Epic fail on Nov prediction

Soon to be epic fail on Dec prediction

No life but this internet forum so he can attack and argue endlessly with anyone who calls him out on how pathetic he is

25. This post has been removed.