How One Player Had A Big Impact

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: How One Player Had A Big Impact

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I don't care about JO, acie. He's now a Sun. 

You also want to complain about the Suns?

you declared he was not confused when he was a celtic.  i said he was.  the article and the stats prove you wrong.  and now where you previously had a strong comment to make, you don't care.

well, what about the bass articles?  let's talk basketball instead of your obsession with guns.

did you read the article that PROVES that, according to bass, doc told him unequivocally to STAY OUT OF THE POST this year?  why are you amazed that a guy like maxiell can line up a massive swat on a supposed power forward that has been pigeon holed into a jump shooter / very predictable player? 

then what about the article about bass' actual advanced post play stats from last year?  did you read it?  or you just don't care because it's inconvenient information to your misinformed and UNIQUE opinion (as in nobody but you thinks the guy is blount 2.0) that bass is just coasting on us.......

anything?  beuller?  beuller ? ..............

you call me a complainer but i'm here shoveling out information to prove my points.  and for my trouble i get called a complainer.  where's your debate skills or your fortitude de la nutsack to admit you're wrong?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Oh, I forgot, your are hands weak because of that injury you have. So America is safe because you can't fire an AR-15. 

You should've have told me that earlier, acie. I didn't know you couldn't fire a gun. 

Oh well, guess you're going to have to settle for more complains, huh?

nope, just more bad english

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Oh, I forgot, your are hands weak because of that injury you have. So America is safe because you can't fire an AR-15. 

what injury is that?  carpal tunnel is an enlargment of muscles where there shouldn't be muscles and it causes pain due to swelling, of the muscles.  so it's actually a result of having too many muscles in your wrists and hands.

i know they don't teach that in ma kettle's basement out there in agawam, but never say i didn't try to help you kid.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

did you read either of the bass articles i posted?  he doesn't play for the suns

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

as you said....Fierce has mental masturbation issue... no reason to argue with  amoeba man. this guy has no contribution to the society....he never work in his life!!

yes, it's abundantly obvious. 

he claims to have "college experience" in basketball.  i guess they allow the guys who wash the dirty jock straps to be in the team picture, right?  and the water cooler shlubs too.

it's too bad they took away the "block" button, that's where he used to be on my screen (nowhere).

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

See what I did to you, acie? Now you're playing my game. 2 words - TOO EASY!

HAHAHA

a whoo a whatt?  i'm now playing your game? 

please ring nurse ratched for your meds fierce

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

don't look now fierce, but castoffs and side talent IS getting it done elsewhere in the league....  7 players in double digit scoring with nowitski with 12 pts.  less is more when it comes to aged superstars not having to grunt out 20-25 a night in order for you to win.

jeff green > talent than shawn marion at this stage of marion's career.  go up and down the line at dallas and look at their spare parts that are working.  yet none of ours are working.  FIVE OF OUR PLAYERS are having NOT ENOUGH IMPACT!!!  we've never gotten up (to speed with our talent) and we can't get up.

it's not about a flashy maxiell swat it's about

1) rondo constantly underachieving

2) bass in basement of his career

3) jeff green radically underachieving

4) courtney lee has never been this bad

5) jason terry is not this washed up as he looks in green, it's our offensive schemes that are stale

6) leandro barbosa- our offense needs a spark- but where has he been

7) darko milicic- he's gone but not forgotten- i wish we had his pedestrian play at the 5 right now for 15-20 minutes a game and also a good practice stiff for sullinger to mash on....

i'm sorry, i lied, that's 7 players who are GOING WRONG in our supplemental talent dept.  why would that all be happening like that at once fierce?  what's your theory?  that maxiell did it?

HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Acie

I thought Darko walked?  We could still do a lot better.  But, I thought the Celtics had nothing to do with Darko's departure, he just wanted to be in Serbia or whatever Balkan micro state he's from.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to shines01's comment:

Acie

I thought Darko walked?  We could still do a lot better.  But, I thought the Celtics had nothing to do with Darko's departure, he just wanted to be in Serbia or whatever Balkan micro state he's from.

and you think his desire to leave had nothing to do with Doc glueing him to the bench?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

If Rondo would take more open jump shots instead of trying to make ridiculous passes.....

Agreed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Again - I'm okay if they trade Rondo.................

Trading Rondo would mean a total rebuild.

So you're saying you want a total rebuild? 

I say we can manage with Terry, AB, and Barbo...and anybody we can pu on trades...

the ball has to move to beat these teams..They play man on man and let Rondo dribble around and shoot with 2 second on the clock..They know he cannot score consistantly..

Its like a hack a Rondo without the hack...

Other teams beat these D with ball movement and good three point shooting...

We get neither at this point...

I'm OKAY with it - I'm okay if we keep him.

Is it a rebuild if SAC gives us Evans and Cousins for Rondo?

How about Rondo and Bass for Big Al?