How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers?

In response to KingShaq's comment:

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

"How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the lakers?"  That's the title of the thread.....on a Celtics board.

the OP mentions Ray going to the Heat..............Clifford Ray?  According to your logic, is Ray Allen the only "Ray" in the NBA?

NO, but most "normal" people would agree that this thread was about Paul Pierce.

Then, there's you.

That title thread was enough. I didn't have to read the articles before I made my answer, did I? This is a Celtics board? not the issue, since the Celtics board has lots of non-Celtics topics. There is no reason to assume that it can only mean Paul Pierce.

"Kobe suing his mother",

"CURRY is LEGIT, WARRIORS are PHONY.. SPURS SWEEP!"

" DAVID LEE > D-ROSE!"

"The Final Push was Real",

"Is Carmelo a Elite Player?"

"Play Randolph".

?????????

Anyone get this at all?

I THINK he means he didn't read any of the "articles" ( you mean POSTS, don't you?), and just wants to cause trouble.....................no respect.

Man, you bore me.  I'm tired of pointing out your mistakes.  I'm tired of slapping you around day after day.....................when you learn the nuances of the English language, and learn a little common courtesy, perhaps our little chats can continue.

Until then - you don't have the right to question anything I write!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

This is a blog, and no one but you takes things literally.   "No way" means, to the normal person, that this coming off-season, the lakers will not get CP3 because they don't have the cap space or the trade assets to get him.....so NO WAY this off-season will they get him. 

Umm... so you get your contradictions exposed, now you try to move the goalpost of your statement that get caught? What a laugh. Save your "normal person" for lunch, you, for one, isn't one.

[QUOTE]They CAN get him if they amnesty kobe, don't re-sign Howard or Peace and trade Gasol.  But CHRIS Paul, being a UFA, will NOT want to play for that team. [/QUOTE]

So that's not a "NO WAY". That's only an "unlikely". You get caught with this mistake, but knowing you, you will try desparately to wrestle yourself out of the hook.

[QUOTE]

The Future?  No one implied the future, therefore, you can't either.

[/QUOTE]

Why not? Who are you to say what that context is restricted to? who do you think you are? So no one implied this as summer of 2013 either. Where is it implied in  a statement "How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers"?

[QUOTE]

So, while it is POSSIBLE for the lakers to get CP3 this off-season, there is NO WAY it happens..............................you are really not too bright if that has to be explained to you!

[/QUOTE]

See, you have to wimp out your mistake with this "this off-season" context again. I mean, whether I am bright or not is not for you to judge, given that you are caught with this contradiction but having no way out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

I THINK he means he didn't read any of the "articles" ( you mean POSTS, don't you?), and just wants to cause trouble.....................no respect.

Yeah, I am really "scared" that I don't get your respect.  It's as if you'll ruin my week...

[QUOTE]

Man, you bore me.  I'm tired of pointing out your mistakes.  I'm tired of slapping you around day after day.....................when you learn the nuances of the English language, and learn a little common courtesy, perhaps our little chats can continue.

Until then - you don't have the right to question anything I write![/QUOTE]

Sure I can question anything you write, as long as you make the mistake of "No way can the Lakers get CP3" and then try to weasle out with "the lakers CAN, of course, get CP3". It's not the first time you get caught with the misuse of the English language. I suggest some remedial reading and writing classes...

I bore you? Even when I was arguing with Fierce (who is long gone), you butted in but are still exchanging posts with me. You need my therapy, don't deny it...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

This is a blog, and no one but you takes things literally.   "No way" means, to the normal person, that this coming off-season, the lakers will not get CP3 because they don't have the cap space or the trade assets to get him.....so NO WAY this off-season will they get him. 

Umm... so you get your contradictions exposed, now you try to move the goalpost of your statement that get caught? What a laugh. Save your "normal person" for lunch, you, for one, isn't one.

They CAN get him if they amnesty kobe, don't re-sign Howard or Peace and trade Gasol.  But CHRIS Paul, being a UFA, will NOT want to play for that team.

So that's not a "NO WAY". That's only an "unlikely". You get caught with this mistake, but knowing you, you will try desparately to wrestle yourself out of the hook.

The Future?  No one implied the future, therefore, you can't either.

Why not? Who are you to say what that context is restricted to? who do you think you are? So no one implied this as summer of 2013 either. Where is it implied in  a statement "How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers"?

So, while it is POSSIBLE for the lakers to get CP3 this off-season, there is NO WAY it happens..............................you are really not too bright if that has to be explained to you!

See, you have to wimp out your mistake with this "this off-season" context again. I mean, whether I am bright or not is not for you to judge, given that you are caught with this contradiction but having no way out.

See, it's not a mistake.  CONTEXT must be established at the beginning, not at your whim.  Geez, you don't know the rules of proper arguing, do you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Yeah, I am really "scared" that I don't get your respect.  It's as if you'll ruin my week...

Until then - you don't have the right to question anything I write!

Sure I can question anything you write, as long as you make the mistake of "No way can the Lakers get CP3" and then try to weasle out with "the lakers CAN, of course, get CP3". It's not the first time you get caught with the misuse of the English language. I suggest some remedial reading and writing classes...

I bore you? Even when I was arguing with Fierce (who is long gone), you butted in but are still exchanging posts with me. You need my therapy, don't deny it...

First of all, I was speaking to Fierce, and enjoying him beating the snot out of you, as usual.  I stand by my comment, just for the record, NO WAY can the lakers get CP3.  And as soon as he signs his 5 year deal with the Clips, you will look pretty foolish..........oops, I mean even more foolish than you already do........NO WAY the lakers get CP3....too many dominoes.  You need to set your sights a little lower, like maybe winning ONE playoff game first.....................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

See, it's not a mistake.  CONTEXT must be established at the beginning, not at your whim.  Geez, you don't know the rules of proper arguing, do you?

You have no evidence that the context was actually established at the beginning. Maybe in your dreams.

"How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers?"

Wow, someone ending his career with the Lakers MUST join the Lakers in the summer of 2013? You really need remedial reading...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

First of all, I was speaking to Fierce, and enjoying him beating the snot out of you, as usual. 

Yep, he "beat" the snot out of me by getting exposed with this "it's impossible" lie, that you refuted with "the lakers CAN, of course, get CP3". You have this weird sense of "beating", "winning", "losing", but given that you live in a dream world, it's OK...

I stand by my comment, just for the record, NO WAY can the lakers get CP3.

So you contracdict yourself AGAIN. Your own statement "the lakers CAN, of course, get CP3". See, you do it again and again...

And as soon as he signs his 5 year deal with the Clips, you will look pretty foolish

Last thing I worry about is your opinion of "foolish". I mean, you make claims of !A and A. You must be thinking that "No way can the Lakers get CP3" and "the lakers CAN, of course, get CP3" are synonymous...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

You have no evidence that the context was actually established at the beginning. Maybe in your dreams.

Wow, someone ending his career with the Lakers MUST join the Lakers in the summer of 2013? You really need remedial reading...

1.  Proper etiquette, of which you know nothing, implies you must establish ground rules BEFORE the argument commences.  Especially if you plan on changing the rules.

2.  Paul PIERCE - that was the topic, YOU are not allowed to make assumptions or change the argument.

And, you contradicted yourself.  The ONLY Paul whose career is coming to an end is PIERCE.  That means the whole thread was about him, and you know that.  Who knows/cares where Chris Paul will end his NBA career...........but maybe the lakers will win another playoff game before then....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

First of all, I was speaking to Fierce, and enjoying him beating the snot out of you, as usual. 

Yep, he "beat" the snot out of me by getting exposed with this "it's impossible" lie, that you refuted with "the lakers CAN, of course, get CP3". You have this weird sense of "beating", "winning", "losing", but given that you live in a dream world, it's OK...

So you contracdict yourself AGAIN. Your own statement "the lakers CAN, of course, get CP3". See, you do it again and again...

And as soon as he signs his 5 year deal with the Clips, you will look pretty foolish

Last thing I worry about is your opinion of "foolish". I mean, you make claims of !A and A. You must be thinking that "No way can the Lakers get CP3" and "the lakers CAN, of course, get CP3" are synonymous...

Wow!!!!!!!

This isn't even worth responding to.........................READ THE CONTEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

1.  Proper etiquette, of which you know nothing, implies you must establish ground rules BEFORE the argument commences.  Especially if you plan on changing the rules.

2.  Paul PIERCE - that was the topic, YOU are not allowed to make assumptions or change the argument.

And, you contradicted yourself.  The ONLY Paul whose career is coming to an end is PIERCE.  That means the whole thread was about him, and you know that.  Who knows/cares where Chris Paul will end his NBA career...........but maybe the lakers will win another playoff game before then....

Proper etiqutte according to whom? you? then I don't worry about it.

The topic was "about PAUL", not "about Paul Pierce", so who's making assumptions?

You get caught and have no way out. No matter how you try to weasle out with alternate meanings, proper etiquette (from you?), the established (non-existent) context, I still won't let you off the hook. And tell me, how can't a player like Chris Paul end his career with the Lakers? trying to create some imaginative context out of thin air again?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Wow!!!!!!!

This isn't even worth responding to.........................READ THE CONTEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, when I catch your "No way can the Lakers get CP3", a blatant lie, just imagine some context to try to save your a**.

So keep weaseling...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Chris Paul could end his career with the lakers...........and he could not.

Of course, that is NOT the topic of the thread

I would rather Paul Pierce end up with the Clips than the lakers.

Bye!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Your sympton comes up again... A and !A. You know what that means?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Your sympton comes up again... A and !A. You know what that means?

Um, that you're crazy?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Got any basketball related stuff to discuss there, son, or is this a "logic" class?

Paul Pierce should not end his career with the lakers, and who the heck cares what Chris Paul does?

Care to comment?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

another 2 man thread..one of you has to be fierce

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Got any basketball related stuff to discuss there, son, or is this a "logic" class?

Paul Pierce should not end his career with the lakers, and who the heck cares what Chris Paul does?

Care to comment?

Basketball related stuff is not you can handle. Not with this "No way can the Lakers get CP3" and then "the lakers CAN, of course, get CP3".

Of course, logic is not something you can handle either.

2nd post after "Bye", your smarting sympton betrays you again...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Red, mr. idiot, why did you duplicate my thread???

Somebody get rid of this loser.

Read the two comments below........someone thought you were talking about Chris Paul.............I tried to get you to edit it, but you didn't respond.  And, for your own benefit, don't challenge me.  I don't fight with Celtics fans, but I don't like being called an idiot, either.  Follow this thread along, son, and you'll see it was YOU who messed it up.  This is no longer about Pierce, it's about CP3..............I had to fix it, even though it was unintentional.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Gee, I'm thrilled to be getting all this attention...............I'll change my name now to kobe!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

So, still waiting to see which law, NBA rule or cap rule, etc. can prohibit the Lakers from acquiring CP3. Otherwise, this "No way can the Lakers get CP3" is dead wrong.

Or better yet, "Paul ending his career with the Lakers" == Chris Paul must join the Lakers in 2013? that's funny...

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.